The Student Room Group

Cambridge Mathematics Part III Applicants 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Therandomman1
Submitted 2nd of Jan
Moved to PAO 31st of Jan

Which did you apply for? (Pure, stats, Applied or Theo Phys?)
Original post by 6 About Dwarfs

Which did you apply for? (Pure, stats, Applied or Theo Phys?)

I applied to pure!
Seems like pure maths has started moving, I'm wondering if anyone in Applied/Phys/Stats has gotten to PAO yet
Anyone know what this means?
Decision Pending - Your application is currently under review.

Status changed to this a couple of hours ago. I've applied to theoretical physics by the way.
Reply 24
Original post by AveragelyAverage

Status changed to this a couple of hours ago. I've applied to theoretical physics by the way.

may I know your application timeline please?
Reply 25

my status also changed to "Decision Pending" this morning, theoretical physics too. I applied on Jan3
Original post by Loomis667
my status also changed to "Decision Pending" this morning, theoretical physics too. I applied on Jan3

This appears to be happening a lot to those in MPhil MLMI: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7417538&page=10
Reply 27

Mine changed to Decision Pending this morning, theoretical physics too. I applied on January 3
Reply 28
Original post by Loomis667

My status has also changed to decision pending and I applied for pure. I applied on the 29th of December
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by 03jacklu
My status has also changed to decision pending and I applied for pure. I applied on the 29th of December

did this just happen today?
Reply 30
Original post by superbanana19
did this just happen today?

Yeah this afternoon
Original post by 03jacklu
Yeah this afternoon

Ah I initially thought this was a system error and everyone in PAO got moved to "decision pending" yesterday. So if this happened today then surely they just renamed PAO to "decision pending", so congrats!
Reply 32
Ah I initially thought this was a system error and everyone in PAO got moved to "decision pending" yesterday. So if this happened today then surely they just renamed PAO to "decision pending", so congrats!

what? So decision pending means I have been approved by the department?
Original post by dorime01
what? So decision pending means I have been approved by the department?

yup, looks like it. when did you get moved?
Reply 34
yup, looks like it. when did you get moved?

Sometime today, not sure exactly what time.
Original post by dorime01
Sometime today, not sure exactly what time.

well congrats!
I got decision pending a few hours ago, applied for the theoretical physics stream. Idk what this means tho, as it was previously on Under review by department, when I last checked and I didn't notice it going to PAO.
Original post by rigel_1313
I got decision pending a few hours ago, applied for the theoretical physics stream. Idk what this means tho, as it was previously on Under review by department, when I last checked and I didn't notice it going to PAO.

I've been told that this is basically what PAO has been renamed to now. Congratulations
Original post by ShanghaiDoll
I've been told that this is basically what PAO has been renamed to now. Congratulations

Oh wow, I really hope this is true. Thanks! Where did you hear it from??
Reply 39
Original post by ShanghaiDoll

I sincerely hope you're right, but I think it would be best not to spread potentially false hope... in any case, best of luck for all !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending