The Student Room Group

What should I do w/ my cold-hearted female best friend 😢

Hello, hope you are all fine!

From previous some days, I am very stressed out mentally and even physically. The reason is that I had an argument with my female best friend (she has also another male best friend and she knows him for many years- I have made a comment that she thought I am doubting her relationship with him in intimate way and she considered it as her character assassination) and later on I have accepted my mistake, so I have apologized her so honestly that you can't imagine. We are not close so I can't apologize face to face but on chat I have given a good apology. And I humbly requested her that please delete that portion of our chat because it is making me so uncomfortable but she denied of doing that even on my several requests and apologies. So, what can I do? From that moment of her denying of deleting the chat, I have not slept well and my heart beat is very high that I can hear and touch. What should I do? Kindly help? Should I leave her because she is not accepting even this single humble request of me? Or I have failed to be a friend because of this act? Should I request more from her or leave it and move on because this portion of chat is very painful for me that I can't hold it along with my friendship?
Reply 1
so she's cold hearted because she won't listen to your weird demands, after you accused her of sleeping with her friend just because you secretly have a crush on her?
Reply 2
Original post by Ciel.
so she's cold hearted because she won't listen to your weird demands, after you accused her of sleeping with her friend just because you secretly have a crush on her?

No it's not like having sex i have said to her, nooo
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
No it's not like having sex i have said to her, nooo

well, if it was nothing then why do you want her to delete it so badly?
Reply 4
Original post by Ciel.

well, if it was nothing then why do you want her to delete it so badly?

I am feeling regret of saddening her, that's all
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous #1
I am feeling regret of saddening her, that's all

you're just being weird and obsessive at this point. leave it be, you can't make her delete it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending