The Student Room Group

Unilever degree apprenticeship 2024

Anyone applied to Unilever this year for any of their programs? I applied to Level 6 Digital Technology and solutions in London, just finished my SJT

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by ahamdkan1567
Anyone applied to Unilever this year for any of their programs? I applied to Level 6 Digital Technology and solutions in London, just finished my SJT

What a coincidence, so did I today
Reply 2
Original post by Matti.kn01
What a coincidence, so did I today

oh really! what a suprise what came up!
Reply 3
i applied but i stil havent recieved either an offer nor application update; its been a while aswell; i applied in early DEC
Reply 4
Original post by whoEETHA
i applied but i stil havent recieved either an offer nor application update; its been a while aswell; i applied in early DEC

I’m surprised other people actually applied, icl the communication with Unilever is actually shocking rn man
Anyone heard back? ive been invited to discover centre is this the AC? havent had a video interview or anything
Original post by Leahhjamessx
Anyone heard back? ive been invited to discover centre is this the AC? havent had a video interview or anything

What role?
Reply 7
I just got a discovery event for unilever is this the AC??
Original post by ma937
I just got a discovery event for unilever is this the AC??

Yeah congratulations that’s they’re name for AC what role was it and what area?
Reply 9
Original post by Ahmadkan158
Yeah congratulations that’s they’re name for AC what role was it and what area?

thank you! It was for chartered manager London. Is the interview separate or is this last step
Hoping u get the same news soon
Reply 10
Original post by ma937

thank you! It was for chartered manager London. Is the interview separate or is this last step
Hoping u get the same news soon

Hi congratulations! I also got invited to the discovery centre for chartered manager in London. From what I can gather, the interview is part of the discovery centre day
Reply 11
Original post by jsrr
Hi congratulations! I also got invited to the discovery centre for chartered manager in London. From what I can gather, the interview is part of the discovery centre day

really i cant see the interview part anywhere tho??
But congrats to u too, i guess we are the first batch
(edited 2 months ago)
Has anyone received an invitation for the discovery centre for the tech degree apprenticeship.
Reply 13
Original post by Taha.chaudhry
Has anyone received an invitation for the discovery centre for the tech degree apprenticeship.

Yes I have. When is your discovery centre? Mine is Friday 16th February.
Original post by Student`
Yes I have. When is your discovery centre? Mine is Friday 16th February.

I haven't received one. I was asked to upload my certificates so I am hoping this means I will be invited soon? was it the same for you?
Reply 15
I haven't received one. I was asked to upload my certificates so I am hoping this means I will be invited soon? was it the same for you?

for me they made me upload proof of identity than couple days later got an AC invite
Reply 16

I believe for me they asked me my proof of identity then they sent me the confirmation of the virtual centre.
Reply 17
Original post by Student`
I believe for me they asked me my proof of identity then they sent me the confirmation of the virtual centre.

ive probably been rejected then haha, i put my proof of identity haven't received anything about the AC
Reply 18
Original post by nath22
ive probably been rejected then haha, i put my proof of identity haven't received anything about the AC

how long ago?
Reply 19
Original post by ma937
how long ago?

i uploaded my document on the day of the deadline, don't know if that's maybe the reason but i haven't got anything back from them, my deadline was 8 feb
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending