The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

ARU course location change

hi i got a really good offer for a course at petersborough, but id like to change the location to cambridge for personal reasons - is there a way to amend this? im a bit worried now if i lose the offer bcz of a location change, but its not like its a course change
Original post by Anonymous
hi i got a really good offer for a course at petersborough, but id like to change the location to cambridge for personal reasons - is there a way to amend this? im a bit worried now if i lose the offer bcz of a location change, but its not like its a course change

Contact them and ask if you can switch location. You won't lose the offer you have just by asking the question.
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous #1

Hi there,

It would be best to contact the Admissions team for ARUP who can help - Email: [email protected] or call: 01223 698384.

However if it is for a Nursing course, please email: [email protected] or call: 01245 684450.

Hope this helps!

Jemma

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending