The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

My application change, what it means??

Hello, I am applying to several universities, all in their foundation year, today I recive a e-mail from UCAS telling me changes in my application, I Enter and I see that the Anglia Ruskin Uni has changed my start year from "foundation year" to "year 1", why? What this mean?, is this a good sign? Should I be worried??

(I'm an international applicant, idk about it 😭😭😭)
Original post by Yonchua
Hello, I am applying to several universities, all in their foundation year, today I recive a e-mail from UCAS telling me changes in my application, I Enter and I see that the Anglia Ruskin Uni has changed my start year from "foundation year" to "year 1", why? What this mean?, is this a good sign? Should I be worried??

It means they're considering you for year 1 entry rather than the foundation year, presumably because you don't need to do a foundation year?
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Reply 2
It may be that you are not eligible for the Foundation year - either because your grades are too high or there are specific widening participation criteria you dont meet. Email the Uni and ask.
Original post by Yonchua

Hi there,

If ARU College have reviewed your application and they find you meet the requirements for Year 1, they will refer you over to the International Admissions team for consideration for Year 1 entry 😊

If you have any other questions or queries about your application, please feel free to contact the International Admissions team: Phone +44 1245 683680 or e-mail: [email protected]

Hope this helps!

Jemma
Original post by Yonchua

the same happened to me, I was looking for an answer🥲

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending