The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

ARU Helmore Gym Cambridge - yay or nay

To all ARU Cambridge students: How would you rate the Helmore Gym on campus?
To those that regularly go: Is it often busy?

I'm likely starting my studies in September 2024 at ARU Cambridge and prefer working out in the morning before any lectures and seminars. Is it hard to get a spot at 7:30am Mondays - Fridays?

Any responses are appreciated.
Original post by Lunafreya_7

I'm likely starting my studies in September 2024 at ARU Cambridge and prefer working out in the morning before any lectures and seminars. Is it hard to get a spot at 7:30am Mondays - Fridays?

Hey! I've never personally attended the gym on campus, but I know quite a few people who have said its a nice little gym, I'd say based off of the time you are planning on going I highly doubt it's super busy, when I'm in the campus this week I'll have a look for you and let you know!
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Original post by Lunafreya_7

Hi! so I've evaluated the gym and it doesn't seem to be typically busy, of course it will all depend on what time you are required at uni, but most of the time it isn't as busy as to what other gyms around the area would be!
Reply 3
Original post by ARUStudents
Hi! so I've evaluated the gym and it doesn't seem to be typically busy, of course it will all depend on what time you are required at uni, but most of the time it isn't as busy as to what other gyms around the area would be!
Hi, thanks for the response.

Hopefully I should be able to save some money on a gym membership then.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending