The Student Room Group

What should my safety choice be?

I'm in a gap year, applying to take Law. I have a good personal statement, A*A*A (achieved) but in a strange choice of A-Levels (Economics, Business, Media).

My GCSEs were pretty much average. I got mostly 7s with a few 6s and 8s. I've already applied to Manchester and Warwick, and I was hoping that a decision back from them would've come by now, meaning I would have more of an idea of where else to apply to, but I haven't heard anything back.

Thoughts? Need a guaranteed offer (or offers if you think I need multiple safeties) that would also be a good university, if possible. Thanks!
Reply 1
I personally don't think you need safeties. Apply for AAA unis and above. Some like leeds, york, liverpool, exeter, birmingham, edinburgh and nottingham would be a good mix. A*A*A is already wayyy above the requirements for some of these unis.
Reply 2
Original post by gxmma
I personally don't think you need safeties. Apply for AAA unis and above. Some like leeds, york, liverpool, exeter, birmingham, edinburgh and nottingham would be a good mix. A*A*A is already wayyy above the requirements for some of these unis.

Right ok, yeah they all sound good. Thanks for the advice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending