The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
well i stupidly trusted the site after finding it through Google Shopping.
I am stuck with an incorrect Blackberry, locked to Vodafone (it was meant to be unlocked simfree)
He has no address on his website, a phone number which is dead, and a support section that charges £6.70 per ticket posted.
But Trading Standards are helping me, and many others, get our issues resolved.
I just wanted to let other people know to prevent others being in this situation.
Reply 181
I know it's a bit of an old thread but thought i'd throw in my two cents.. It's "raking in" over £30,000 a month. That'll be turnover, not profit. It's not really a big deal, I've been turning over similiar figures since I was around 15/16 with a website I run, I don't know why someone'd want to be in the press for something like that, or see it as too much of a personal achievement. By all means if you're doing that sort of profit though :P.. I saw a hole in the market, filled it, and am making some money using skills I learnt having no life from the age of 13-15 making websites online. It's not as if it's a unique website really either he's running or anything technlogically amazing, he's gotten lucky with a shoddy website really.
Reply 182
I know a guy who is making about 20k atm (17)
I think we've already established that this was all a pack of lies.
Reply 184
well done (if its true) to him! I dont think most 16 year olds can say that their business has turnover of 30k!
Reply 185
He doesn't look 16 at all. But, hats off to him.
Bet he'd give it all to be more attractive
I will eat his heart to steal his strength.

Latest

Trending

Trending