The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

HCP-med 2024

Scroll to see replies

Congratulations to all the offer holders!
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 21
Original post by Nursing4twoyears
If you were part of the first group interviewed, we likely met. I’m a nurse. I have a sneaking suspicion that we probably met and chatted before the interview began.

My interview was in the afternoon on the 22nd what’s your name?
Reply 22
Original post by deidhaul5
Just got mine through too! I wonder what the conditions will be?

Congrats! I imagine the conditions will be things like background police checks; checking of academic certificates; ensuring you have the support of your current employer. Nothing too major I believe.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 23
I got an offer too! I was in the afternoon group at 1245. Congratulations to you all!
Reply 24
Original post by rcmurph
I got an offer too! I was in the afternoon group at 1245. Congratulations to you all!

Huge congrats 🥳
Reply 25
Hi I’ve sent an email to accept my offer but not really got a reply or response with regards to conditions. Are you all in the same boat?
Reply 26
Original post by Ng1980
Hi I’ve sent an email to accept my offer but not really got a reply or response with regards to conditions. Are you all in the same boat?

Yeah I'm the same as well.
Reply 27
Original post by Ng1980

Yeah, exactly the same. I was a bit going to ask as well!
Reply 28
Okay glad we r all in the same boat! I’m suprised as usually do get some sort of acknowledgment. How is everyone feeling? I still can’t quite believe it and the reality of studying for the next 5 years has just kicked in lol but very excited 🤩
Reply 29
Same. I ended the interview with that question about AI in the NHS which I struggled with so it knocked my confidence about the outcome. Glad that one form of waiting is over but now a new form has started.
Reply 30
Hi guys! Congrats on your offers 🥳 I’ve also had a conditional offer! Having a wee panic over the prospect of studying again for the next 5+ years lol
Reply 31
Original post by Alicia44
Hi guys! Congrats on your offers 🥳 I’ve also had a conditional offer! Having a wee panic over the prospect of studying again for the next 5+ years lol

Alicia, congrats to u too 🎉🎉just out of curiosity are you 44years old? Just wondering coz I’m 43!
Reply 32
Original post by Skirkle
Same. I ended the interview with that question about AI in the NHS which I struggled with so it knocked my confidence about the outcome. Glad that one form of waiting is over but now a new form has started.

Yes I still need to have the chat with my manager and dreading it as did not tell anyone I was applying!
Reply 33
Had an email regarding my acceptance and some of the next steps.
Reply 34
Original post by Skirkle
Had an email regarding my acceptance and some of the next steps.

Is there quite a lot to it?
Reply 35
Just had the same email. Few bits and pieces to do! What do all you guys work as at the moment? I’m an Optometrist. I’m 35!
Reply 36
Original post by rcmurph
Just had the same email. Few bits and pieces to do! What do all you guys work as at the moment? I’m an Optometrist. I’m 35!

Hi I’m Nargis I’m a pharmacist and 43 😊
Reply 37
Hi I have still not received an email regarding my acceptance and further conditions-anyone else in the same boat?
Reply 38
Original post by Ng1980
Alicia, congrats to u too 🎉🎉just out of curiosity are you 44years old? Just wondering coz I’m 43!

Haha I’m not, I’m 28! Set this account up years ago doing school exams and I guess it was my favourite number then 🙃
Reply 39
Original post by Alicia44
Haha I’m not, I’m 28! Set this account up years ago doing school exams and I guess it was my favourite number then 🙃

lol now I feel old!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending