London

Queen Mary Malta A100 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

any one from CBSE AND GOT CONDITIONAL OFFER
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by Ninjamed
Hi. My son is scheduled to appear for interview with QMUL Malta on 26th Feb. Any help/ suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
How did your son's interview go? Hope it went well !
Original post by nupurvhitt
can we connect . i too got condional offer

Sure :smile: how do i text you
just got an offer today !
Original post by yeeunson
Congratulations! Will you accept the offer ?
me too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by bebeboubou
Congratulations! Will you accept the offer ?
Thank you so much !! I think I will :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #1
me too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yayayay congrats
Thank you so much !! I think I will :smile:
is it conditional?
Original post by Anonymous #1
is it conditional?
yup
It's good to hear! Congratulations again on your offer!

On a separate note, do you know anything about living arrangements for 1st year students?
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by bebeboubou
It's good to hear! Congratulations again on your offer!

On a separate note, do you know anything about living arrangements for 1st year students?
As far as I know, the school doesn't provide any accommodations, but they help students find agencies.
As far as I know, the school doesn't provide any accommodations, but they help students find agencies.
Thanks yeeunson for the information!
Hi,
I also recently received an offer! Congrats to you guys as well! I am conflicted between accepting the Malta offer or waiting on my UK universities to respond via UCAS. I am worried that they will not respond until April, which is the deadline to deposit the offer fee for QMUL in Malta. Would it be ok for me to pay the 2000 and hold my offer until my UK schools reach out? Or once I pay the fee for Malta am I obliged to attend in September? Malta is my top choice but i would like to see if I get offers for my UK schools as well.

Thanks
Congrats on the offer! If I’m not wrong the €2000 is just a deposit that you can get back(I think by deducting €2000 from your tuition fee but I might be wrong) if you’re joining them in September. But if you get other UK offers (which I’m sure you will!) and decide you wanna go there you can do so, it’s just that you won’t get your deposit back.
Original post by nosrepmodnar
Congrats on the offer! If I’m not wrong the €2000 is just a deposit that you can get back(I think by deducting €2000 from your tuition fee but I might be wrong) if you’re joining them in September. But if you get other UK offers (which I’m sure you will!) and decide you wanna go there you can do so, it’s just that you won’t get your deposit back.
Ahhh okay i see! Thanks so much
Original post by nosrepmodnar
Do you have any information about insurance choices? I understand that in UCAS, applicants typically select a firm choice and an insurance choice upon receiving conditional offers, just in case they fail to meet the academic requirements of their firm choice. I'm wondering if it's acceptable to choose both the firm and insurance choices through UCAS, while also accepting an offer from Queen Mary Malta campus, then decline the firm choice on UCAS and attend Queen Mary Malta if I meet their requirements?
As you said, the insurance choice is just like a backup choice. And according to how qmul malta is not using the UCAS system at all, you can choose your firm and insurance on UCAS while still accepting qmul malta offer. And I suppose rejecting your firm choice on UCAS and attend qmul Malta is fine. That’s all I know about it :smile:
Original post by ssanaareese
Hi,
I also recently received an offer! Congrats to you guys as well! I am conflicted between accepting the Malta offer or waiting on my UK universities to respond via UCAS. I am worried that they will not respond until April, which is the deadline to deposit the offer fee for QMUL in Malta. Would it be ok for me to pay the 2000 and hold my offer until my UK schools reach out? Or once I pay the fee for Malta am I obliged to attend in September? Malta is my top choice but i would like to see if I get offers for my UK schools as well.

Thanks

You’re very welcome! Qmul Malta is my only offer so far so I’m still waiting on UCAS
are there any gcs made for ppl who have received their offers from QMUL malta ??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending