The Student Room Group

Where to go to study creative based courses in Manchester

I am in my final year of college, ideally I would be staying in Manchester for university. The two universities that offer my courses are Salford University (Fashion image making and styling) and Manchester Metropolitan (Fashion art direction and future media productions). Which will be better for my interests?
Have a look at the graduate fashion week shows for each.
Original post by nadialexi
I am in my final year of college, ideally I would be staying in Manchester for university. The two universities that offer my courses are Salford University (Fashion image making and styling) and Manchester Metropolitan (Fashion art direction and future media productions). Which will be better for my interests?

Hi @nadialexi

It's great to hear that you're interested in studying at Manchester Met!

You can find the links to our courses here and here, and our SODA and Manchester Fashion Institute webpages here and here

To decide the best university and course for you, I'd really recommend registering for open days so you can get a feel for the university, meet the academics and speak with current students.

Remember that you don't need to have your mind made up right now. You have up to 5 choices on UCAS, and as long as you apply before the equal consideration deadline on 26th January, you have a few months after that to select your firm and insurance choice university.

If you've got any questions in the meantime, feel free to drop us a message on here, or you can contact our Course Enquiries team by phone or online.

I hope this helps!!

Chloe :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending