The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

uni offers

Has anyone heard back from Warwick law yet?? I applied in November and haven't heard back so starting to get a bit nervous.
Reply 1
No I have been waiting as well! What are your predicteds
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
I’m waiting for Warwick law too☹️ I applied on the 14 of December and nothing. Have they started giving out offers yet? I’m worried
Reply 3
Original post by Yiqipiki73
I’m waiting for Warwick law too☹️ I applied on the 14 of December and nothing. Have they started giving out offers yet? I’m worried

One of my friends has an offer for law! she applied very early though so maybe that's why they havent responded yet
Reply 4
Me neither. 😢
Reply 5
i got an offer on the 8th january! i’m a home student but applied early so i think that’s why. i wouldn’t worry, they’re known for taking they’re time- good luck!!
Reply 6
Original post by isha_07
i got an offer on the 8th january! i’m a home student but applied early so i think that’s why. i wouldn’t worry, they’re known for taking they’re time- good luck!!

thank you!! would u mind letting me know how your predicteds and gcses are like??
Reply 7
ofc! predicted a*a*a in history, english lit and french respectively! and for gcses i got 10 grade 9s :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest