The Student Room Group

Triple science

I do triple science, any tips on getting higher marks?
what grades are you getting?
If you are getting lower grades then focus on the knowledge and making sure you know the specification. What helped me most was just past papers
Reply 2
Original post by jilliams44
what grades are you getting?
If you are getting lower grades then focus on the knowledge and making sure you know the specification. What helped me most was just past papers

Thank you! I’m currently getting a 6-7 in biology, 6 in chemistry and physics we haven’t done any proper tests. My teachers aren’t great and have a couple of them leave so I mainly have gaps in my knowledge especially physics. Not entirely sure where to begin revising and I have mocks in march.
Original post by IBella09
Thank you! I’m currently getting a 6-7 in biology, 6 in chemistry and physics we haven’t done any proper tests. My teachers aren’t great and have a couple of them leave so I mainly have gaps in my knowledge especially physics. Not entirely sure where to begin revising and I have mocks in march.

I did GCSEs last year this was my revision if this is useful at all:
Firstly I did Seneca on the topic, then I would do past paper questions. After marking the past paper questions I'd write down the topic areas I'd get wrong and then look through the textbook. I also made flashcards using the specification on Anki.com and did these flashcards daily.
Hope this helps
Reply 4
Original post by jilliams44

I did GCSEs last year this was my revision if this is useful at all:
Firstly I did Seneca on the topic, then I would do past paper questions. After marking the past paper questions I'd write down the topic areas I'd get wrong and then look through the textbook. I also made flashcards using the specification on Anki.com and did these flashcards daily.
Hope this helps

Thank you, I’ll definitely give this method a try!

Quick Reply

Latest