The Student Room Group

Can i get triple science even from some bad grades?

My teacher failed me in 1 of chemistry test as she thought I cheated on it, Do you guys think I could still get triple science even with the 0 I got.
Do you mean pass your triple science depends how many modules there are and what grade you get in the other modules
Original post by ebyrne2036
Do you mean pass your triple science depends how many modules there are and what grade you get in the other modules
No basically Im in yr 9( I know i shouldnt of said that) and because i got a 0 im worried i wont get triple science in couple of years time
Reply 3
Original post by studyking101
My teacher failed me in 1 of chemistry test as she thought I cheated on it, Do you guys think I could still get triple science even with the 0 I got.
It realy depends on what your head of science thinks and if you have another exam coming up ig you could try using that as redemption to get up to triple. I'd suggest you talk to your head of science
Original post by studyking101
No basically Im in yr 9( I know i shouldnt of said that) and because i got a 0 im worried i wont get triple science in couple of years time
As someone who does triple science I believe that if you do bad on your year 9 exams (Mocks) you will not be entitled to doing triple science as you will not meet the requirement. Every school has a pass rate which is typically any thing above 60%. If you achieve anything above 60% you can most likely do triple science. If you do bad now then when your year 10 or 11 mocks come you will also do bad as the content is too much to handle

Quick Reply

Latest