The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Rejection from Queen’s Univeristy Belfast

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #2
I don't have either only an iPad I'm worried now & thank you
No no please don't worry! I'm sure it will be fine. I think they just recommend it, probably just to do with size and more sturdy etc but I'm sure it will be OK!
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
I don't have either only an iPad I'm worried now & thank you
I used an ipad and it was grand 🥰
Original post by alicegreene28
I used an ipad and it was grand 🥰
How did you find the interview I'm so nervous 😬
Hi, I was wondering if anyone would be able to advise me in to who to contact if one of my questions haven’t uploaded. Thank you
Original post by Anonymous #5
Hi, I was wondering if anyone would be able to advise me in to who to contact if one of my questions haven’t uploaded. Thank you
There is a link on the email to contact, how do you know if one didn't upload ? I did mine today and I can't remember if I clicked stop on each one
There is a link on the email to contact, how do you know if one didn't upload ? I did mine today and I can't remember if I clicked stop on each one
The last question told me to check my answers but for one of the questions they are no video. I’ve clicked the email but they are nothing to help. So confusing
The last question told me to check my answers but for one of the questions they are no video. I’ve clicked the email but they are nothing to help. So confusing
Oh so if you pre view your videos and the are all there then there all uploaded ? One the second email we got to do the invite there is a contact down hire you click that x
Candidates help centre is what you click
Hi is it the 16th May ucas deadline when queens send offers out ?
I think I seen someone say it was 16th but I'm not sure. Seems so far away! I'm just going to try and put it out of my head until then and concentrate on my exams. I thought the interview was OK but the nerves got the better of me in how I delivered my answers 🙈 was so cringe watching it back 😅
Yeah I think so!

Last year offers started trickling out at the end of April as they didn't know how many spaces they had, but not sure if the same will happen again
Original post by Anonymous #3
I think I seen someone say it was 16th but I'm not sure. Seems so far away! I'm just going to try and put it out of my head until then and concentrate on my exams. I thought the interview was OK but the nerves got the better of me in how I delivered my answers 🙈 was so cringe watching it back 😅
Oh god I did the same thing, it was a disaster for me I can't see me passing it I messed 2 up I think one for sure I think I didn't address the question I just answered it a different way 🤦🏼*♀️ it was all over the place, oh it would be great if we did start to here end of April is such a long wait x
Original post by Colehewitt21
Yeah I think so!
Last year offers started trickling out at the end of April as they didn't know how many spaces they had, but not sure if the same will happen again
It would be great if they did middle of. May is such a long wait. X
Hey can anyone tell me if the rejections are sent out first or do they be sent out the same time as offers ?
Anyone still waiting to hear if they got an interview??
Original post by Anonymous #6
Anyone still waiting to hear if they got an interview??
I've had mine! Are you still waiting?
Original post by Anonymous #3
I've had mine! Are you still waiting?
Yes ! :frown: I haven't heard anything since the declaration form !
Yes ! :frown: I haven't heard anything since the declaration form !
They told me they will be sending invites to eligible students throughout March
They told me they will be sending invites to eligible students throughout March
Aww I really hope so! Such an anxious wait constantly checking emails !
Aww I really hope so! Such an anxious wait constantly checking emails !
Hopefully you hear soon 🤞🤞 if your ucas didn't update then your still being considered x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending