The Student Room Group

Newcastle Law Offers 2024

Hi I was wondering how long Newcastle take to respond to applications on average as this week is 6 weeks since I submitted my ucas?
Original post by cryon
Hi I was wondering how long Newcastle take to respond to applications on average as this week is 6 weeks since I submitted my ucas?

I submitted mine early December and got an offer 4th of Jan, but I'm attending their summer school
Original post by cryon
Hi @Cyron

We do try to process applications as quickly as we can. Please be aware that we receive a large volume of applications, and each application is considered individually. As such, there is no specific timescale that we respond within.

All applicants who apply before/on the UCAS equal consideration deadline at 18:00 on Wednesday 31 January 2024 will receive a decision by Thursday 16 May 2024.

Once we have considered your application we will add a decision to UCAS, therefore please check your UCAS Hub for any updates. If we require any further information from you, we will contact you via the Apply to Newcastle Portal.

I hope this helps, and if you have further questions, please contact us via the Enquiries form 😊

Lydia
Reply 3
Original post by jjsisomalacad22
I submitted mine early December and got an offer 4th of Jan, but I'm attending their summer school
Are you definitely firming them then? I also got an offer with their partners scheme
Original post by cryon
Are you definitely firming them then? I also got an offer with their partners scheme
It depends as i am still waiting on if i get a Durham offer, as I get contextual so they might give me the same grades, but probably yes I will firm them, but keep me updated and maybe I'll see you at the summer school!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending