The Student Room Group

Newcastle University accommodation 2024/25

I’ve received an offer to study at Newcastle university starting September 2024. I have yet to confirm this as my first choice but it’s highly unlikely this will not be Newcastle. I’m struggling to make an application for accommodation. Do I have to confirm with them before I can apply to accommodation? Or is it that their September 2024 accommodation isn’t available to apply for yet? I just don’t want to leave it too long before I apply for accommodation if it’s available. ( I haven’t received my last offer yet but I know that I have places at my first choice and backup at this point)
Original post by H_law
I’ve received an offer to study at Newcastle university starting September 2024. I have yet to confirm this as my first choice but it’s highly unlikely this will not be Newcastle. I’m struggling to make an application for accommodation. Do I have to confirm with them before I can apply to accommodation? Or is it that their September 2024 accommodation isn’t available to apply for yet? I just don’t want to leave it too long before I apply for accommodation if it’s available. ( I haven’t received my last offer yet but I know that I have places at my first choice and backup at this point)
Hi @H_law

Applications for accommodation haven't opened yet. Our Accommodation Team have advised that applications will open in Spring, but have provided no more definitive timeframe at this stage. You will receive an email as soon as the application portal is available to use.

Hope this helps :smile:

Elliott

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending