The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL admin test mpharm

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jnnie.z
i have attended 4 interviews in total including KCL. it was the easiest one among all i would say

How did your KCL interview go? When did you have the interview and did you hear back from them? Also what are the other unis you applied to?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous #3
How did your KCL interview go? When did you have the interview and did you hear back from them? Also what are the other unis you applied to?

I applied to UCL KCL Manchester Nottingham Brighton. I attended KCL interview on 13/03 and it went okay, they got back to me saying I need to send them copies of GCSE Certificate yesterday but no decisions have been given out. Got typical conditional offers from Manchester and Brighton only. I am waiting for Nottingham interview at the end of April! Btw I submitted my application on the 18th of Jan this year if that information helpful 😄
Original post by jnnie.z
I applied to UCL KCL Manchester Nottingham Brighton. I attended KCL interview on 13/03 and it went okay, they got back to me saying I need to send them copies of GCSE Certificate yesterday but no decisions have been given out. Got typical conditional offers from Manchester and Brighton only. I am waiting for Nottingham interview at the end of April! Btw I submitted my application on the 18th of Jan this year if that information helpful 😄
did you get an interview from ucl?
Reply 23
Original post by jnnie.z
i have attended 4 interviews in total including KCL. it was the easiest one among all i would say

Hii! May I ask what your predicted grades were?
Reply 24
Original post by ra_7ma
Hii! May I ask what your predicted grades were?

hi sorry for the late reply, i got math bio chem all A*
Reply 25
Original post by Anonymous #5
did you get an interview from ucl?

yes, i had an interview last month and have not heard back!!
Reply 26
Original post by jnnie.z

No worries!
That's amazing though!! Congratulations on the offer and best of luck with the rest of your unis :smile:
Original post by jnnie.z
That's amazing! Whats your top and 2nd choice?
Reply 28
Original post by Anonymous #3
That's amazing! Whats your top and 2nd choice?

my top choice is ucl and 2nd is kcl 😅
Reply 29
i have just received offer from ucl guys
Original post by jnnie.z
i have just received offer from ucl guys

what’s your predicted and when was ur interview?
Reply 31
Original post by Anonymous
what’s your predicted and when was ur interview?

predicted A* A *A* and interview on 26/02

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending