The Student Room Group

Veterinary Medicine

Hi! I am currently studying Pre-Med, which is a program that will end in may. I have applied to study veterinary medicine and was wondering if any students that are currently enrolled in that program could please give me an insight about the program? The syllabus will of course be different depending on the school, but approximately how much do you study per day? Approximately how many pages per subject would you need to study or get as a homework per day or week? What is the biggest challenge studying veterinary medicine and what are your recommendations to become successful studying veterinary medicine? really appreciate any response! thanks!
Original post by dorothea1234
Hi! I am currently studying Pre-Med, which is a program that will end in may. I have applied to study veterinary medicine and was wondering if any students that are currently enrolled in that program could please give me an insight about the program? The syllabus will of course be different depending on the school, but approximately how much do you study per day? Approximately how many pages per subject would you need to study or get as a homework per day or week? What is the biggest challenge studying veterinary medicine and what are your recommendations to become successful studying veterinary medicine? really appreciate any response! thanks!

Im a current vet student. I study 9-5 in timetabled stuff (1h lunch break) with wednesday afternoons off. Depending on the day i then work until between 7-10pm. Not sure what you mean by pages per subject. If you mean extra reading that really varies and honestly i dont have time to do that much extra reading. We dont really get homework. I have coursework and stuff i have to do but that varies on the module and the year. Biggest challenge is time management and understanding. my biggest tip is down focus on learning details focus on building understanding
Reply 2
Original post by flamingolover
Im a current vet student. I study 9-5 in timetabled stuff (1h lunch break) with wednesday afternoons off. Depending on the day i then work until between 7-10pm. Not sure what you mean by pages per subject. If you mean extra reading that really varies and honestly i dont have time to do that much extra reading. We dont really get homework. I have coursework and stuff i have to do but that varies on the module and the year. Biggest challenge is time management and understanding. my biggest tip is down focus on learning details focus on building understanding

thank you for your response and for the recommendations!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending