The Student Room Group

UCLAN vet med interviews

Hi! I have an interview next week at uclan for veterinary medicine. I was wondering if anyone could give me any tips as for what kind of thing to expect to be asked/do? Not really sure on the process, thanks
Original post by faithashworth
Hi! I have an interview next week at uclan for veterinary medicine. I was wondering if anyone could give me any tips as for what kind of thing to expect to be asked/do? Not really sure on the process, thanks

Yeah I’ve got no idea and mine’s on Tuesday
Original post by Benjamin_Counter
Yeah I’ve got no idea and mine’s on Tuesday

Hi @Benjamin_Counter,

It's great to hear that you have been invited for an interview for our Veterinary Medicine course. I'm just checking in to see how it went and if you have any questions I can help with. 😊

All the best,
Sarah

Hi @faithashworth, 😊

Congrats on your interview invitation. You should have received some guidance notes which will have been included in the email you would have received from us asking you to book onto an interview. It's useful for you to review these notes as all the information you need for your specific interview will be explained here.

Best of luck for your interview and let me know if I can help with any questions.
Sarah
Reply 4

Hi, I have my interview there next week and I want to know if the university has received my declaration form. Did you get an email back from them after sending it?
Original post by ngbadger
Hi, I have my interview there next week and I want to know if the university has received my declaration form. Did you get an email back from them after sending it?

Hi @ngbadger,

Great to hear that you have been invited for an interview for our Veterinary Medicine course! To help you with your question, please could you send me some more information by private message or through one of our social media channels which can be found here and I'd be happy to look into this for you.

Within your private message please could you include your full name, application number, course name, date of birth and email address.

Many thanks, 😊
Sarah
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 6
Original post by UCLan Ambassador
Hi @ngbadger,

Great to hear that you have been invited for an interview for our Veterinary Medicine course! To help you with your question, please could you send me some more information by private message or through one of our social media channels which can be found here and I'd be happy to look into this for you.

Within your private message please could you include your full name, application number, course name, date of birth and email address.

Many thanks, 😊
Sarah

Is it ok if I send it through on instagram as I can’t private message on here yet
Original post by ngbadger
Is it ok if I send it through on instagram as I can’t private message on here yet

Hi @ngbadger,

Absolutely, I believe I've responded to your direct message just now.

All the best, 😊
Sarah
Reply 8
Hi it isn’t letting me access my guidance notes what do i do?
Original post by Sav187
Hi it isn’t letting me access my guidance notes what do i do?

Hi @Sav187,

I'm sorry to hear that you aren't able to access your interview guidance notes. Please could you send an email to our admissions team at [email protected] and they will be able to resend your guidance notes.

Within your email please include the following information.

Full name

Application id

Course name

Date of birth

Email address

I hope this helps and best wishes, 😊
Sarah
Hi @Benjamin_Counter,

It's great to hear that you have been invited for an interview for our Veterinary Medicine course. I'm just checking in to see how it went and if you have any questions I can help with. 😊

All the best,
Sarah

Hi Sarah. Can you tell me if they are still interviewing at uclan. I have heard nothing. Getting very worried at this stage. 😕
Original post by Rhiannemcguinn
Hi Sarah. Can you tell me if they are still interviewing at uclan. I have heard nothing. Getting very worried at this stage. 😕

Hi @Rhiannemcguinn,

Thank you for your message. I understand that waiting to hear back about your application can be an uncertain time. Please be assured that our admissions team are working through applications and will be in touch as soon as possible. Our admissions team have said that interviews for the BVMS Veterinary Medicine & Surgery course are scheduled up to March. If you have any questions about your application, please feel free to send us a direct message and I can have a look into this.

Best wishes, 😊
Sarah
Hi @Rhiannemcguinn,

Thank you for your message. I understand that waiting to hear back about your application can be an uncertain time. Please be assured that our admissions team are working through applications and will be in touch as soon as possible. Our admissions team have said that interviews for the BVMS Veterinary Medicine & Surgery course are scheduled up to March. If you have any questions about your application, please feel free to send us a direct message and I can have a look into this.

Best wishes, 😊
Sarah

Hi Sarah I have just had an update from ucas saying my application has either been unsuccessfull withdrawn or full. I'm gutted. I went to their open day this year spoke with admission teams. I have my a levels . A chemistry A in biology A health life science. They told me I would have no bother getting an interview. I am working in a veterinary practise full time. What more can I do.
Original post by Rhiannemcguinn
Hi Sarah I have just had an update from ucas saying my application has either been unsuccessfull withdrawn or full. I'm gutted. I went to their open day this year spoke with admission teams. I have my a levels . A chemistry A in biology A health life science. They told me I would have no bother getting an interview. I am working in a veterinary practise full time. What more can I do.

Hi @Rhiannemcguinn,

I'm sorry to hear that the outcome of your application wasn't what you expected and understand this must be a difficult time for you. I'm sure you can appreciate that our BVMS Veterinary Medicine & Surgery course is very competitive and if you would like to discuss this decision with one of our team, please feel free to send us a direct message through any of our social media channels and we'd be happy to help.

All the best,
Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending