The Student Room Group

MPharm University of Birmingham interview

Hey guys, I have my University of Birmingham interview next week, and i wanted to know what to expect in the interview - what type of questions are asked, how to prepare etc. It would be of great help!!
Reply 1
Heyyyy. I hope it went well. Do you mind sharing what type of questions were asked if possible please? 🥲🫶
Reply 2
Original post by xl:Dc
Heyyyy. I hope it went well. Do you mind sharing what type of questions were asked if possible please? 🥲🫶

Hey!! I thankfully got an offer.
So just know how to answer the typical questions like why pharmacy, why uob, skills you have etc.
And they asked me a couple of these types of questions where i was asked “can you to talk about a time where you demonstrated a certain trait”. They also showed me a video and asked me questions based off the video. Just be aware of the gphc standards and principles and the medical ethics pillars and things like patient confidentiality etc and use them in your answers to show your understanding of them - it really impresses them!
Good look on your interview!!
Reply 3
Original post by nurustar

Hey!! I thankfully got an offer.
So just know how to answer the typical questions like why pharmacy, why uob, skills you have etc.
And they asked me a couple of these types of questions where i was asked “can you to talk about a time where you demonstrated a certain trait”. They also showed me a video and asked me questions based off the video. Just be aware of the gphc standards and principles and the medical ethics pillars and things like patient confidentiality etc and use them in your answers to show your understanding of them - it really impresses them!
Good look on your interview!!

luck* 😅

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending