The Student Room Group

BAE systems degree apprenticeships September 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I’ve applied for degree apprentice shared services cyber engineering security in Preston and it still says my application is under consideration. Anyone still waiting on this one? This is my only hope LOL
Original post by Halo121
I’ve applied for degree apprentice shared services cyber engineering security in Preston and it still says my application is under consideration. Anyone still waiting on this one? This is my only hope LOL

Mines for business shared services and mine says the same STILL!
I feel you, we can’t lose hope
Original post by Halo121

Mine exact same as this! Somebody up the thread has said Preston is having its interviews this week, but I haven’t seen anyone say they’ve got a Preston interview yet but I know somebody who got their rejection from Preston for data 2 weeks ago so I’m hopeful we could be waiting on good news yet?
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by legendary-capaci
Mine exact same as this! Somebody up the thread has said Preston is having its interviews this week, but I haven’t seen anyone say they’ve got a Preston interview yet but I know somebody who got their rejection from Preston for data 2 weeks ago so I’m hopeful we could be waiting on good news yet?

I also know of someone who’s got a rejection for the same thing as me in Preston, a good week or so ago.
I’m still hopeful but in a way I’m so glad it’s not just me still waiting! Good luck all..
Good luck with it guys!
Original post by Jo.nathan3.0
Yup, reporting to my manager and filing an incident report. Easiest and most important thing to remember in CS, and I still managed to forget it haha. They even like made it clear it had important schematics. Most likely gonna be the deal breaker to make me unsuccessful, I've been stressing that anyways

Sorry for the super late response but how did you interview go!! Mines in a week now
anyone for shared services, data analysis, guildford?
Just wondering if anyone has had an interview for degree project management? I’ve got my interview on Tuesday and was wondering what types of things they ask/ what will I need to talk about?

interviews are next week mate. i'll let yk the outcome
Were you guys able to take notes into your interview?
Original post by 6mishael
Were you guys able to take notes into your interview?

yes you are allowed to take and look at notes.
I've just received a call saying I was unsuccessful, apparently there wasn't enough positions? This was for Electrical Engineering.

Have you heard anything back yet? I still haven’t :frown:
Original post by Lilly927472
Have you heard anything back yet? I still haven’t :frown:
Absolutely nothing. I imagine we are being held under consideration whilst they interview others, which is rubbish and I hate being in this limbo, but at least right now it's technically not rejection... we need to stay positive! Anything on your end @Halo121 ?
(edited 3 weeks ago)
Hi,
Quick question, has anyone had an interview for the role of Advanced Engineering Technician at Warton/Samlesbury?
(edited 3 weeks ago)
Reply 94
Absolutely nothing. I imagine we are being held under consideration whilst they interview others, which is rubbish and I hate being in this limbo, but at least right now it's technically not rejection... we need to stay positive! Anything on your end @Halo121 ?

Nothing lol, decided to send recruitment an email and see if they reply
Original post by Halo121
Nothing lol, decided to send recruitment an email and see if they reply

I just had the interview today for Degree aerospace apprenticeship. They are hiring 56 apprentices for this position and have 100s of interviews to get through this month. So i guess I'm expecting a rejection as my interview was absolute garbage from both sides, mine and the interviewers who seemed disinterested and inexperienced right off the bat. The were straight to the point, start and finish within an hour. Not a good impression from a corporate company smh

Have you done the interview? and for what role?
Original post by shartm2005
anybody hear anything for air space engineering degree apprenticeship in alton

alton? you mean preston?
Yes the interviews are this month and will receive the verdict in 3 weeks from today
Reply 98
Anyone heard anything from shared services in Preston for cyber??
Original post by Halo121
Anyone heard anything from shared services in Preston for cyber??

Nope. Nothing as of yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending