The Student Room Group

lnat results thread 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by aloexo
I hope they will come earlier this year, what exactly did they say?

I’ll attach a screen shot.
Original post by isobel l
I’ll attach a screen shot.

the screenshot isn't working, does anyone know how I can view it?
Reply 22
Original post by lunaisokay
the screenshot isn't working, does anyone know how I can view it?

As someone who got the email they just said those who sat before mid January will get theirs early February
Reply 23
i’m so nervous lol can’t they release them already 😭
Original post by aloexo
i’m so nervous lol can’t they release them already 😭

ugh yess i’m so nervous as well it is early feb pleaeeee just release themm😭😭
I have a feeling by early feb they still mean the usual 15-16th Feb, but I hope it may be different this year 😩
Reply 26
I have a feeling by early feb they still mean the usual 15-16th Feb, but I hope it may be different this year 😩

same it’s killing me! did the LNAT in October and it’s driving me crazy that they’ve known my score and I haven’t!
Reply 27

I have a feeling it will be this way too, I can't wait that long!!! I've been waiting since October it is scary!
Reply 28

no that's just cruel lol. I have a theory that they will want to wait at least 2 weeks from the equal consideration deadline so that people won't substitute unis based on their LNAT performance. But apparently they released them on Friday last year so maybe Friday 9th? Idk I'm just trying to have some hope lol im so stressed
Reply 29
Original post by aloexo
no that's just cruel lol. I have a theory that they will want to wait at least 2 weeks from the equal consideration deadline so that people won't substitute unis based on their LNAT performance. But apparently they released them on Friday last year so maybe Friday 9th? Idk I'm just trying to have some hope lol im so stressed

Aren't LNAT and UCAS separate though? Fingers crossed for the 9th then guys? When does everyone predict they will come out?
Original post by aloexo

I did the LNAT last year, it came out 16th February
Reply 31
Aren't LNAT and UCAS separate though? Fingers crossed for the 9th then guys? When does everyone predict they will come out?

Yes. But they know that people would decide their unis based on their LNAT scores
Reply 32
I did the LNAT last year, it came out 16th February

yeah I know but they said it would be early February this year apparently
Reply 33
Original post by aloexo

never mind i just emailed and they said mid february!
Reply 34
Original post by madmad21

ah okay so most likely similar as last year

so much for all that, they got all our hopes up 😭
Reply 36

Aghh, why they aging different things to different people OMG! Like just give us a date don’t make us wait in suspension
I just want to find out soon, like I’m so so nervous what if I messed it up so bad aagaga

so real I’ve been driving myself mad thinking abt it

I think it is unprofessional for an organisation to change their mind about results day. Like they emailed people that it would be early feb and now they are changing it to mid feb?? So weird
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 39
Original post by user111788
so real I’ve been driving myself mad thinking abt it

I just can't stand this waiting game, because if my score is low I know my chances are slim with my top choice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending