The Student Room Group

lnat results thread 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by isobel l
I just can't stand this waiting game, because if my score is low I know my chances are slim with my top choice

I’m in the exact same position :frown: I want kings so bad !!!!
Reply 41
Original post by user111788
I’m in the exact same position :frown: I want kings so bad !!!!

Same here, I', hoping for King's

Same here, I', hoping for King's

are you applying for just law? I’m going politics, philosophy and law and there’s like 30 spaces on the course lolll it’s freaking me out sm
Where has everyone applied? What did everyone think about the LNAT
Original post by lunaisokay

Glasgow, Strathclyde and Edinburgh.

I thought it was ok when I came out but the longer time goes on the less sure I am 😆 was averaging 27/28 on the practice tests but who knows how it went, so hard to tell. Was definitely pleased with my essay though, felt I got a got prompt. Wbu?
Original post by user111788
applied to Leeds, Bristol, Manchester, KCL (for politics philosophy and law tho) and York!

Think my MCQ’s went okay but I had an absolute nightmare with the essay lol it all got deleted 3 mins before I finished it 😍😍 Bristol were nice enough to let me write them another essay but kings just haven’t got back to me abf it

whattt??? how did that happen, what did pearson say about it?
Original post by MollieMcKezie
Glasgow, Strathclyde and Edinburgh.

I thought it was ok when I came out but the longer time goes on the less sure I am 😆 was averaging 27/28 on the practice tests but who knows how it went, so hard to tell. Was definitely pleased with my essay though, felt I got a got prompt. Wbu?

I’ve applied to UCL, KCL, LSE, Birmingham and Durham (don’t know why I regret it now because I wouldn’t go 😭)

I’m a reapplying gap year student, got 27 last year averaging around 18 in arbitio, this year averaging 25 so I guess I can say i’m a bit more confident. Felt somewhat ok with essay, got a good question
Reply 47

I've applied for llb at KCL, Nottingham, Sheffield, York and Oxford
I've applied for llb at KCL, Nottingham, Sheffield, York and Oxford

How did Oxford go!
I’ve applied to UCL, KCL, LSE, Birmingham and Durham (don’t know why I regret it now because I wouldn’t go 😭)

I’m a reapplying gap year student, got 27 last year averaging around 18 in arbitio, this year averaging 25 so I guess I can say i’m a bit more confident. Felt somewhat ok with essay, got a good question

That's good, glad you felt it went ok.
I'm the opposite 🤣 I'm still only 16 (17 in two weeks) and felt I didn't want to move away from home when I applied but thinking a bit differently now! Not that I necessarily want to, just maybe given myself more options
That's good, glad you felt it went ok.
I'm the opposite 🤣 I'm still only 16 (17 in two weeks) and felt I didn't want to move away from home when I applied but thinking a bit differently now! Not that I necessarily want to, just maybe given myself more options

They are really good unis! Edinburgh and Glasgow would’ve been top choices for me if it was closer and it wasn’t a 4 year degree
They are really good unis! Edinburgh and Glasgow would’ve been top choices for me if it was closer and it wasn’t a 4 year degree

Yeah. Glasgow is definitely my first choice as it's really close to me but we'll have to see. Haven't had any offers yet, stiff competition I know! You had any yet?
Yeah. Glasgow is definitely my first choice as it's really close to me but we'll have to see. Haven't had any offers yet, stiff competition I know! You had any yet?

Nope not heard back yet, I applied right on the deadline and going based off last year I don’t expect to hear for a while!
Reply 53
How did Oxford go!

not great unfortunately...
Reply 54
I applied to Nottingham, Bristol, Durham, UCL and LSE. So far got the first three but still waiting on the London unis. And I'm not very hopeful lol
Original post by aloexo
I applied to Nottingham, Bristol, Durham, UCL and LSE. So far got the first three but still waiting on the London unis. And I'm not very hopeful lol

When did you apply and hear back and your stats if you don’t mind me asking :smile:
Original post by aloexo

It’s okay I think applications are all a bit random to be honest. I’ve got UCL and am still waiting for Durham and Bristol so it’s probably just a bit of luck when your application gets looked over. Don’t worry and good luck!! xx
Reply 57

When did you apply and hear back and your stats if you don’t mind me asking :smile:

I applied in early November and my predicted grades are 42/45 in IB. I have 777 at HL so I guess like A*A*A* though not sure if that’s the exact conversion
Reply 58
Original post by ellelelehehehe

It’s okay I think applications are all a bit random to be honest. I’ve got UCL and am still waiting for Durham and Bristol so it’s probably just a bit of luck when your application gets looked over. Don’t worry and good luck!! xx

congrats on your offer :smile:)
Original post by ellelelehehehe

Congrats! When did you apply and hear back from UCL?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending