The Student Room Group

lnat results thread 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lunaisokay
Congrats! When did you apply and hear back from UCL?

Thank you! I applied in early November and heard back on the 1st of Feb.
Original post by ellelelehehehe

What are your stats and are you contextual? x
What are your stats and are you contextual? x

Hi I’m not contextual. I applied with a predicted of 3A*s and have 8 9s and 2 8s. Hope that helps and good luck x
Reply 63
Original post by ellelelehehehe

and when did u write ur Lnat
Where has everyone applied? What did everyone think about the LNAT

Cambridge, Exeter, Warwick, Bristol, Birmingham. I thought it went pretty well, but that's because I prob did too many practice questions on Arbitio (which was terrible)
Reply 65
Original post by m^^
hey everyone, saw there wasnt a thread for lnat applicants waiting on results for 2024 entry yet so decided to create one. how’s everyone holding up with the waiting?

i’ve been trying to delete it out of my head if i’m honest with you, i really wanna go ucl but i have no idea of my lnat score is gonna be good enough
Original post by fsolanke17
Cambridge, Exeter, Warwick, Bristol, Birmingham. I thought it went pretty well, but that's because I prob did too many practice questions on Arbitio (which was terrible)

How many do you consider as too much just wondering since I am not sure I did enough
Original post by Pffffffffffff
How many do you consider as too much just wondering since I am not sure I did enough

I did 14 of the tests and thought it was sufficient, I did one every other day leading up to my exam
just got rejected from ucl for my lnat essay so hoping my mcq is better so i have a shot with kcl
Original post by nosleepyescoffee
just got rejected from ucl for my lnat essay so hoping my mcq is better so i have a shot with kcl

:frown:( sorry abt that. If u don’t mind me asking how did u think ur essay went? I’m so worried abt mine for bristol
Reply 70
Where has everyone applied? What did everyone think about the LNAT

I applied for Cambridge 😢 got offer for York and still waiting for Bristol and UCL.
Got put on hold for Bristol so guessing my LNAT can’t be that bad just want to know now !
I did 14 of the tests and thought it was sufficient, I did one every other day leading up to my exam

Oh thankk youu what was your average on arbitio.
Original post by user111788
:frown:( sorry abt that. If u don’t mind me asking how did u think ur essay went? I’m so worried abt mine for bristol

I knew it wasn’t my best so lowkey shouldn’t be surprised. I’m sure you will be fine bristol is always super late
Original post by Pffffffffffff
Oh thankk youu what was your average on arbitio.

It was okayyyy it was 25, i was happy with that because last year my arbitio average was terrible at 18
Original post by nosleepyescoffee

i’m sorry to hear that, better things are coming! If you do mind me asking did you hear back today and when did you apply?

It was okayyyy it was 25, i was happy with that because last year my arbitio average was terrible at 18

25 on arbitio is so good imo!!
Original post by m^^
hey everyone, saw there wasnt a thread for lnat applicants waiting on results for 2024 entry yet so decided to create one. how’s everyone holding up with the waiting?

just wish they confirmed a date as i hate not knowing when we’ll find out!! managed to get one uni offer from durham though so i’m hoping it didn’t go too bad then!
i’m sorry to hear that, better things are coming! If you do mind me asking did you hear back today and when did you apply?

thank you! yep heard back today and applied early october
Original post by user111788
25 on arbitio is so good imo!!

yeh i’m hoping so, last year my average was 18 and I got 27 and this year it’s 25 so hoping there’s a trend 😩

yeh i’m hoping so, last year my average was 18 and I got 27 and this year it’s 25 so hoping there’s a trend 😩

I’m sure you’ll do amazing : )

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending