The Student Room Group

lnat results thread 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lunaisokay
yeh i’m hoping so, last year my average was 18 and I got 27 and this year it’s 25 so hoping there’s a trend 😩

Oh my average is 20 on arbitio hope I did a good job. I bet you did amazing and you will get an amazing scoree.
Original post by Pffffffffffff
Oh my average is 20 on arbitio hope I did a good job. I bet you did amazing and you will get an amazing scoree.

Trying to stay hopeful but I did skip a lot of the questions and did a random answer 😩
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 82
guys i’m so nervous i wish they at least gave us a date so that we can prepare mentally lol
Reply 83
Original post by Pffffffffffff
I think it is unprofessional for an organisation to change their mind about results day. Like they emailed people that it would be early feb and now they are changing it to mid feb?? So weird

defo unprofessional to not even give a real date for results…. for a test we paid £70 for
Reply 84
Original post by aloexo
guys i’m so nervous i wish they at least gave us a date so that we can prepare mentally lol

isn’t it i get a heart attack every email i get
Original post by aloexo

no literally 😭😭 I am so on edge
sameeeee i just want to know
Original post by madmad21

defo unprofessional to not even give a real date for results…. for a test we paid £70 for

I’ve also heard that previously ppl haven’t actually been able to access their results bc of the link or something crashing??
Original post by aloexo

honestly would put my mind at rest
Reply 89
Original post by madmad21

It’s honestly a joke. I’d rather get them even in late february but with a set date and time.
Reply 90
Original post by aloexo
It’s honestly a joke. I’d rather get them even in late february but with a set date and time.

Exactly. And the fact that they’ve told some people they’re giving them early February and others mid February is just nonsense 😭 for a Multiple choice test they don’t even have to mark
Reply 91
Last year was Feb 16, it's always mid Feb. expect it to be the 16th, not sooner
Original post by MAKER12
Last year was Feb 16, it's always mid Feb. expect it to be the 16th, not sooner

Literally what i’m doing, I’m expecting it to come Friday, so i’m not waiting all week
Reply 93
Original post by isobel l
The 16th is a Saturday so fingers crossed for the 15th and if that is the case (that they tend to release them on a Friday) then only 5 days!

last year when I received my results the 16th was a Thursday btw
Original post by isobel l

The 16th is a Saturday so fingers crossed for the 15th and if that is the case (that they tend to release them on a Friday) then only 5 days!

it’s a Friday haha
Reply 95
Original post by user111788
I’ve also heard that previously ppl haven’t actually been able to access their results bc of the link or something crashing??

Haha yes that was a real issue last year, the link got sent around 11am roughly for me (though in total I'd say it was a two hour window for everyone to receive it) and because it was a link to a website with a passkey type of situation, it crashed from the sheer amount of traffic concentrated in that one/two hour period. I managed to get in after a minute or so during peak while on school wifi so I wouldn't say it's too bad. Also to everyone preparing to open the results, read very carefully bc I saw the average for the year before my own result in the letter and nearly cried. Best of luck to everyone btw <3
ah okay doesn’t sound *too* bad then! thank you for the heads up also! : )
Original post by dindinss
Haha yes that was a real issue last year, the link got sent around 11am roughly for me (though in total I'd say it was a two hour window for everyone to receive it) and because it was a link to a website with a passkey type of situation, it crashed from the sheer amount of traffic concentrated in that one/two hour period. I managed to get in after a minute or so during peak while on school wifi so I wouldn't say it's too bad. Also to everyone preparing to open the results, read very carefully bc I saw the average for the year before my own result in the letter and nearly cried. Best of luck to everyone btw <3

I had around the same experience, I just checked my email from last year, it came around 10:52 but they stagger the results for everyone. I managed to view it straight away, I was also thinking if they’ve been saying early Feb to some, maybe they might mean early mid Feb? Like the earliest date 14th Feb, I don’t know might just be me being hopeful 😩
Reply 98
Original post by MAKER12
last year when I received my results the 16th was a Thursday btw

Ooo thank you, good to know
Reply 99
Original post by lunaisokay
I had around the same experience, I just checked my email from last year, it came around 10:52 but they stagger the results for everyone. I managed to view it straight away, I was also thinking if they’ve been saying early Feb to some, maybe they might mean early mid Feb? Like the earliest date 14th Feb, I don’t know might just be me being hopeful 😩

Honestly, I will take anything that’s like this week. I would rather before Friday tho ahahah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending