The Student Room Group

LSE KCL UCL Law LLB 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by matchamoos
Just wondering - has anyone gotten decisions from LSE, KCL and UCL for Law? Be it an offer or a rejection?

Thank you!

hey, i’m an international student and applied october 13 2023. by now, i have heard back from all 3 of those schools with rejections from LSE in december and KCL in january but an acceptance from UCL law yesterday which was my top choice to begin with!! best of luck 🤞🏼
Reply 21
Original post by ayezashxh
hey, i’m an international student and applied october 13 2023. by now, i have heard back from all 3 of those schools with rejections from LSE in december and KCL in january but an acceptance from UCL law yesterday which was my top choice to begin with!! best of luck 🤞🏼

what was the reason for LSE and KCL's rejection?
Reply 22
Original post by WSD_Yeung

what was the reason for LSE and KCL's rejection?

both said my predicted grades didn’t meet entry requirements which i understood for LSE but was really surprised about for King’s considering that i had already met all the AP exam and SAT requirements and wasn’t waiting on any predicted grades to meet KCL reqs. i did have two forms of meeting the reqs, either thru AP exams or IB diploma so maybe my IB score wasn’t high enough? not sure why that would matter if i already met the AP reqs tho.
initially i assumed my LNAT score must have been low but if it was good enough to get me into UCL, i really don’t know what happened with King’s but eitherway, it worked out the best in the end since UCL was always my top choice!
Reply 23
both said my predicted grades didn’t meet entry requirements which i understood for LSE but was really surprised about for King’s considering that i had already met all the AP exam and SAT requirements and wasn’t waiting on any predicted grades to meet KCL reqs. i did have two forms of meeting the reqs, either thru AP exams or IB diploma so maybe my IB score wasn’t high enough? not sure why that would matter if i already met the AP reqs tho.
initially i assumed my LNAT score must have been low but if it was good enough to get me into UCL, i really don’t know what happened with King’s but eitherway, it worked out the best in the end since UCL was always my top choice!

I see! Congrats on your UCL offer!
Reply 24

heyy congrats on your offer!!! btw when did you write ur Lnat?
Reply 25
Original post by diya99

heyy congrats on your offer!!! btw when did you write ur Lnat?

took my LNAT on september 23, 2023 👍🏼👍🏼
Reply 26
took my LNAT on september 23, 2023 👍🏼👍🏼

oh niceee 😊
Reply 27
just got an offer for Law at LSE!! (home student)
Reply 28
Original post by 2xesc

did you apply pre-oxbridge deadline or later?
Reply 29
Original post by WSD_Yeung
did you apply pre-oxbridge deadline or later?

pre-oxbridge!
Reply 30
Original post by 2xesc

what are you're A levels and predicted?
Reply 31
is there anyone here who's applied to any of these 3 unis with A levels. feel like the only one and everyone's getting in on IB......
Reply 32
Original post by Roman88
is there anyone here who's applied to any of these 3 unis with A levels. feel like the only one and everyone's getting in on IB......

i think the person who just got the LSE offer is a home student. I saw another int'l LSE law offer from Reddit though.
Reply 33
Original post by Roman88
what are you're A levels and predicted?

my A-levels are English Literature, Psychology and Biology, with predicted A*A*A

i'm surprised to hear this early though
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 34
Original post by 2xesc
my A-levels are English Literature, Psychology and Biology, with predicted A*A*A

What were ur GCSEs x
Reply 35
Original post by Maianax
Original post by 2xesc

What were ur GCSEs x

Got a KCL law offer early Jan, IB student who applied pre-oxbridge deadline :smile:
Reply 37
Original post by yunchenjinwu
Got a KCL law offer early Jan, IB student who applied pre-oxbridge deadline :smile:

congrats :smile:)
Reply 38
Original post by yunchenjinwu

With achieved grades?
Reply 39

What is your ib score?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending