The Student Room Group

LSE KCL UCL Law LLB 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by emeraldelise33
october 12th

i applied around the same time...hope to hear a decision soon....
any home non-contextual got kcl offers?
Original post by allcu
i was told a friend of a friend had recently been rejected from UCL based off of their lnat score

Have they been accepted to any unis? I’ve just been rejected by UCL for a low LNAT score so I’m wondering whether KCL and LSE will do the same. My predicted were A*AA
Original post by vital-intermissi
Have they been accepted to any unis? I’ve just been rejected by UCL for a low LNAT score so I’m wondering whether KCL and LSE will do the same. My predicted were A*AA

did they say low mcq or essay or just lnat in general?
Original post by nosleepyescoffee
did they say low mcq or essay or just lnat in general?

“Regrettably, your performance in the LNAT was judged not to be as strong as that of other applicants.”
Reply 65
“Regrettably, your performance in the LNAT was judged not to be as strong as that of other applicants.”

i wonder what their cutoff this year....
Reply 66
Original post by ang.ryzh
did u apply pre Oxbridge deadline?

no, sat lnat end of Dec, applied end of Jan (pending school to submit) so it is a quick turnaround of their decision
Reply 67
Original post by matchamoos
Just wondering - has anyone gotten decisions from LSE, KCL and UCL for Law? Be it an offer or a rejection?

Thank you!

I'm an international student and got a rejection from UCL last week. On their portal they mentioned that my LNAT essay wasn't as good as that of some of the other candidates. Still waiting to hear back from LSE, I applied way back in October.
Original post by matchamoos
Just wondering - has anyone gotten decisions from LSE, KCL and UCL for Law? Be it an offer or a rejection?

Thank you!

I got an offer from KCL law in mid-january. Still waiting for LSE and UCL though. I applied pre-oxbridge deadline
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 69

if you dont mind sharing what was your score
Original post by Rose7864
I got rejected from UCL yesterday due to my performance in the LNAT.

May I ask what you got on the LNAT?
Reply 71
I had an offer from King's yesterday. Still waiting on LSE, UCL and Manchester. My LNAT score was 33.
Reply 72
Original post by LucindaVC
I had an offer from King's yesterday. Still waiting on LSE, UCL and Manchester. My LNAT score was 33.

That actually proves Kcl gave out offers to those with high LNAT.
Reply 73

if you dont mind could you share your score?
i got a 34, rejected from oxford pre-interview, offer from lse, and waiting on ucl. hopefully ucl accepts me
Original post by Tiwa1109
Hello, I got an offer from UCL for Law on the first of February, I'm a home student and I got a contextual offer of BBB. I applied on the 3rd of November.

Hi, would you mind sharing your stats and LNAT if you don't mind, i'm also contextual and haven't heard anything after applying in December. Thanks x
Reply 76
Original post by CameraCup2541
Hi, would you mind sharing your stats and LNAT if you don't mind, i'm also contextual and haven't heard anything after applying in December. Thanks x

Of course, I do Business, Biology and Psychology and I am predicted AAA as well as an A in EPQ. I also got a 29 on the LNAT.
Original post by drizzleeyerolls
I got an offer from KCL law in mid-january. Still waiting for LSE and UCL though. I applied pre-oxbridge deadline

What did you get in the lnat?
Anyone who has any offers or rejections for KCL, what was your LNAT? Wondering if there accepting anyone under 30 this year
Original post by lunaisokay
Anyone who has any offers or rejections for KCL, what was your LNAT? Wondering if there accepting anyone under 30 this year

hey i got an offer and i got 27 for my lnat

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending