The Student Room Group

LSE KCL UCL Law LLB 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Niveka Ranatunge
hey i got an offer and i got 27 for my lnat

Are you contextual or home?
Original post by lunaisokay
Are you contextual or home?

im a non contextual international applicant.
Reply 82
Original post by nosleepyescoffee
any home non-contextual got kcl offers?

Hi I got an offer for law at kings a few days ago with an lnat of 31 and I'm a non-contextual home student so I think they are beginning to send out kings offers but I haven't heard anything from lse yet :smile:
Reply 83
i think those who got KCL so far were of high LNAT.
Reply 84
Original post by alevelslay2024
I got rejected from UCL on Tuesday - the said LNAT :frown:- applied in mid-November

Are you a home or international student? ANd what was your LNAT score if you don't mind sharing? x
Reply 85
Original post by LucindaVC
I had an offer from King's yesterday. Still waiting on LSE, UCL and Manchester. My LNAT score was 33.

What were ur predicted grades x
Reply 86
Got an offer from King's two weeks ago, still waiting on the others. My LNAT was 31.
Original post by ddalki
Got an offer from King's two weeks ago, still waiting on the others. My LNAT was 31.

hey congrats on the offer. did u receive a mail saying that kings received your lnat score cause i have been reading and a lot of people said they received such kind of mail whereas i havent received any such mail i applied around 23rd jan
Reply 88
Rejected from KCL, reasoning being my LNAT score not being competitive (29).
Waiting on UCL… :/
Original post by Megd1025

I think i’ve been rejected too just now, trying to log in but it’s taking a while, I got lower than you, guess their lnat score is high again this year
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 90
I think i’ve been rejected too just now, trying to log in but it’s taking a while, I got lower than you, guess their lnat score is high again this year

Yep took a while for mine to load too.

Requested extra information as I am incredibly surprised at the reasoning being my LNAT, I thought 29 was a good score personally..

Requested extra information as I am incredibly surprised at the reasoning being my LNAT, I thought 29 was a good score personally..

No 29 is amazing! Their cut off score is incredibly high as it was the same last year, don’t let that deter you im sure you’ll receive or already have from other unis!
Reply 92
No 29 is amazing! Their cut off score is incredibly high as it was the same last year, don’t let that deter you im sure you’ll receive or already have from other unis!

Only other LNAT university I’ve applied to is UCL, as funnily enough I thought I’d done terribly on it when I did it 😂.

Ah well. Good luck on yours.
Confirmed rejected for my LNAT score! Not suprised whatsoever I was expecting it, waiting on UCL and LSE
Reply 94
Confirmed rejected for my LNAT score! Not suprised whatsoever I was expecting it, waiting on UCL and LSE

Sorry to hear that. Is this the first year we’re getting 42s or what? 🤣
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 95

how do I get extra information i’ve just been rejected with a score of 28?
Reply 96

same here, I got the same score and I'm so confused, I was so excited when I found out I got 29 too 😭
Reply 97
Original post by kneemat
how do I get extra information i’ve just been rejected with a score of 28?

I just went through the messaging service, did the topic of Application - Unsuccessful and then asked. 🙂
Reply 98

I just got rejected right now. I also got 29 on my LNAT. It's OK tho cuz I got an offer from UCL and you might as well.
Reply 99
Original post by jajsus
same here, I got the same score and I'm so confused, I was so excited when I found out I got 29 too 😭

Me too haha, especially with the average being 23.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending