The Student Room Group

LSE KCL UCL Law LLB 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lawhomeStudent
Is anyone here still waiting for UCL. I see so many of you getting UCL yesterday. Congratulations to all who got it.

me!!
for those who have applied to both lse and ucl- say hypothetically you got offers from both, which one would you be most likely to choose?
Original post by isha_07
for those who have applied to both lse and ucl- say hypothetically you got offers from both, which one would you be most likely to choose?

asking myself the same thing 😭
Original post by aloexo
asking myself the same thing 😭

they’re basically the same for prestige, when i visited i preferred lse (the open day was also much more organised than ucl). the course is similar too, but imo the ucl accommodation is nicer. i think lse just edges it for me, but at this point I’m not that fussed!
Original post by isha_07

I’m also thinking about this.. I feel like i’d go to ucl
Original post by Hastieb
I’m also thinking about this.. I feel like i’d go to ucl

ooh okay! how come?
Original post by isha_07
ooh okay! how come?

I don know it just feels like it’s the right place and it has a better accommodation
But I’ve been to LSE and it’s super cool I don know which one I’ll choose. I should go to ucl in person first
Original post by Hastieb
I don know it just feels like it’s the right place and it has a better accommodation
But I’ve been to LSE and it’s super cool I don know which one I’ll choose. I should go to ucl in person first

ucl definitely has the better accommodation, and on average it looks a bit cheaper from what i've seen (not that anything is cheap in london 😭) i've been to both and lse for me had a super good vibe!
Original post by isha_07
ofc ofc! i can be your hypewoman whilst you wait 😭 being at lse together would be awesome, manifesting for us :smile:

omg yesss i need it 😭 we manifest 🥰
Original post by TikTik243
me!!

only 2 of us are waiting for UCL now.

You don't really need UCL u have LSE 😭

I’m waiting as well!
Original post by ImmortalSnail20
You don't really need UCL u have LSE 😭

Yes, I am totally happy with LSE offer, but I was waiting for UCL to start with.
Yes, I am totally happy with LSE offer, but I was waiting for UCL to start with.

What time did you get lse offer if you don’t mind me asking?
I’m still waiting and it acc feels like forever now I don’t know how much to keep checking
Just want to know so I can move on either way and stop obsessing with checking haha

I’m waiting!

Nah, me as well
(edited 4 weeks ago)
Original post by smartcookie10
What time did you get lse offer if you don’t mind me asking?
I’m still waiting and it acc feels like forever now I don’t know how much to keep checking
Just want to know so I can move on either way and stop obsessing with checking haha

I have checked this Tue around 10pm.
lol just got rejected from UCL for high competition. Is there a way we can find out a better reason for rejection?
Original post by naanzie
lol just got rejected from UCL for high competition. Is there a way we can find out a better reason for rejection?

Sorry to hear about it. Have you received your results just now, today? I though UCL is off today. What are your stats?
(edited 4 weeks ago)
Original post by naanzie

aww no i'm so sorry- hopefully your other unis will come back with better news! i'm not sure of the exact name, but you can send admissions an email for a full access request (i think that's what it's called, or something along those lines). that should give you comments on all parts of your application!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending