The Student Room Group

LSE KCL UCL Law LLB 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dele2412
My second choice atm is Exeter although I don’t particularly want to go there, I’m thinking I might take a gap year 😔

Why? You are capable of getting into any law firm provided that you do well at Exeter.
Original post by katana10000
Why? You are capable of getting into any law firm provided that you do well at Exeter.

I know, I just don’t really know if I like the uni very much - if my a level results are good, I don’t see the harm in trying 😅
I saw a dream from God Allah almighty last night: "I had offers from all 5 choices and Oxford and UCL were the first two to give me offers, followed by LSE, SOAS, and KCL." It was so vivid, so I am going to apply to Oxford and UCL after all, as I have been reading and practicing a lot of essay writing.

However, I am going to be a mature student in my 30s once I have applied for Law.
Original post by Dele2412
I know, I just don’t really know if I like the uni very much - if my a level results are good, I don’t see the harm in trying 😅

Although, what would you recommend? I feel like i need some advice as I don’t really know what to do right now
Original post by thegeek888
I saw a dream from God Allah almighty last night: "I had offers from all 5 choices and Oxford and UCL were the first two to give me offers, followed by LSE, SOAS, and KCL." It was so vivid, so I am going to apply to Oxford and UCL after all, as I have been reading and practicing a lot of essay writing.
However, I am going to be a mature student in my 30s once I have applied for Law.

You got this man! 💪🏻
Original post by thegeek888

Inshallah you are accepted. The dream augurs be praised.
got rejected yesterday for high competition - stats were A*A*AA, A* EPQ (all achieved), GCSEs all 9s & A*s, LNAT 31, international reapplicant, a bit disheartened & was expecting a proper rejection reason, but we move. good luck to everyone else applying this year!
Original post by uraijom8
got rejected yesterday for high competition - stats were A*A*AA, A* EPQ (all achieved), GCSEs all 9s & A*s, LNAT 31, international reapplicant, a bit disheartened & was expecting a proper rejection reason, but we move. good luck to everyone else applying this year!
What were your 5 choices?

Where did you apply to this year? 😧

Perhaps you could re-apply to SOAS, City, RHUL, QMUL and Birbeck, as they're also constituent colleges of University of London!!! 😉 Also, they usually have places in UCAS Clearing. But sadly, no places in UCAS Clearing for LSE, UCL or KCL. ☹️

No way bro with those stats u got rejected? What the 🤯

I’m sorry:frown: If you want to get some more detailed feedback you can try requesting it under freedom of information. I personally haven’t done that but saw someone in another thread try that
Original post by aloexo
I’m sorry:frown: If you want to get some more detailed feedback you can try requesting it under freedom of information. I personally haven’t done that but saw someone in another thread try that

To add on, I think it's called a subject access request (SAR) similar to FOI. Do update us if u try it, and feel comfortable sharing the information provided through the SAR.

I'm really surprised they rejected u with those stats (although I don't have the full picture).
Original post by ImmortalSnail20
To add on, I think it's called a subject access request (SAR) similar to FOI. Do update us if u try it, and feel comfortable sharing the information provided through the SAR.
I'm really surprised they rejected u with those stats (although I don't have the full picture).

Thanks for clarifying!
Original post by Lunnr006.302
Also got rejected, might be another gap year for me lol. LSE and camb rejections left to see.

omggg noooo!! was routing for u!! are we all still waiting for LSE?? UCL rejections were acc brutal for all of us 🥲
Original post by thebeanz
omggg noooo!! was routing for u!! are we all still waiting for LSE?? UCL rejections were acc brutal for all of us 🥲

lse is still airing us but think they’re shut for easter now 😭

Unbelievable, those are incredible stats and UCL still rejected you for “competition”… it really is just down to luck 😔
Original post by Hastieb
Guysssss got an offer from uclllllll

SAME
Original post by isha_07
lse is still airing us but think they’re shut for easter now 😭

playing hard to get fr
Original post by r283497094
playing hard to get fr

word like you know you want us 🙄
Original post by isha_07
word like you know you want us 🙄

Have you got any otherss?
Original post by r283497094
Have you got any otherss?

so was rejected from oxford post-interview and got offers from ucl, warwick, and lancaster! only lse left now :smile: what about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending