Original post by jarosan.gr
i haven’t heard yet either 🥲
cardiff rejection just now
Original post by maryamyamyam
cardiff rejection just now

yeah same 😭😭😭
Original post by csw7192
Anyone heard back from Cardiff? They said the interviews are 11-15 of march
Yes, cardiff is inviting for their interviews from this Monday as my daughter got the interview from cardiff
This is the link for dental therapy and hygiene official 2024 thread as majority of applicants are on that thread.
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7394166&page=87
Reply 85
Original post by carlywhite
Hey I got an interview as well with Birmingham for Dental therapy and Hygiene mine is on the 8th of march when is urs ?
how was your interview
Plymouth upped their entry requirements as they had too many applicants.
Their website states need 33 points at distinction, I got 42, they upped to 45 and declined me…
Original post by oliviaclarke06
Plymouth Birmingham Portsmouth and Suffolk
Has anyone had interviews at Bristol or Newcastle?
Reply 88
I’ve got one upcoming at Bristol next week, have u had yours?
Reply 89
Anyone had an interview from Uni of Bristol?
Reply 90
Original post by Miroslavskaija
Plymouth upped their entry requirements as they had too many applicants.
Their website states need 33 points at distinction, I got 42, they upped to 45 and declined me…
Distinction in 33 level 3 credits, including the 15 credits in Biology or Human Biology it s all the same
Original post by chewy06
nope same I applied in nov for UoB, bristol, manchester, kcl and qmul. are you alvl student?
dw - kcl got back to me around march / april w/ an acceptance. trust in the process - patience is key!
Original post by Jas2293
mine is on Wednesday, when is yours?
Reply 93
mine is on Wednesday, when is yours?
Do you know if the bulk majority of applicants got interviews for Bristol already? And when did you hear back? Xx
Original post by huhuuhu
Do you know if the bulk majority of applicants got interviews for Bristol already? And when did you hear back? Xx
Have no idea, but when they send me a link to choose a day for interview, was only 2 days available. When Newcastle had 10 days to choose from and 4-8 slots a day.
Have no idea, but when they send me a link to choose a day for interview, was only 2 days available. When Newcastle had 10 days to choose from and 4-8 slots a day.
They aim to get back within 3 weeks
Reply 96
Original post by Jas2293
Hi, I'm still waiting on Bristol to get back to me. Can I please ask what are you predicted grades/achieved grades and in what? Thank you. I haven't had much luck with the other Unis :frown:
If anyone had interviews at Bristol&Newcastle please share with experience :smile:)
Reply 98
Original post by _451
Hi, I'm still waiting on Bristol to get back to me. Can I please ask what are you predicted grades/achieved grades and in what? Thank you. I haven't had much luck with the other Unis :frown:
Hello i am sorry to hear you havent had much luck with other unis, lets try to remain positive and trust the process. I have 14 GCSE's at grades C or above and also completing and access to HE course at the moment. I am classed as a mature student going back into education at 30
Reply 99
Original post by Jas2293
Hello i am sorry to hear you havent had much luck with other unis, lets try to remain positive and trust the process. I have 14 GCSE's at grades C or above and also completing and access to HE course at the moment. I am classed as a mature student going back into education at 30
Aw thank you! And oh okay, I have a mixture of GCSE'S and BTEC equivalents which may put me at a disadvantage. I'm also classed a mature student and I'm currently studying an Access HE. I hope you get into the Uni you want!

Quick Reply

Latest