The Student Room Group

Imperial - which Physics AP?

Applying as a US Student for an Imperial undergrad course (planning on next year) the course doesn't specify which Physics AP they want me to take, only that Physics is needed. Should I ask them specifically what they require? Or would it be better to simply submit the score under "AP Physics" and leave it at that? I'm only registered for one AP Physics Test this year which will make it very annoying to try and add others.
Original post by Parzi145
Applying as a US Student for an Imperial undergrad course (planning on next year) the course doesn't specify which Physics AP they want me to take, only that Physics is needed. Should I ask them specifically what they require? Or would it be better to simply submit the score under "AP Physics" and leave it at that? I'm only registered for one AP Physics Test this year which will make it very annoying to try and add others.

My guess is that it won't matter but this is one of the things you don't want to guess or leave it to chance, so get in touch with Imperial's admissions department and ask if you can just take any Physics AP or if they want a specific one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending