The Student Room Group

Work experience zoom call meeting

Hi a family member of mine application for work experience has progressed to the next stage, this is for the role of gaining paralegal work experience does anyone know the best way to prepare for this zoom call, what to practice and any tips or advice you’d give please.

Thank you

:smile:
Reply 1
Hiya, well done for being offered an interview!
I dont personally know much about paralegal work experience, but i have had many interviews for veterinary work experience 🙂
To give the best impression, make sure you are dressed smart, even if its only the top half for zoom call 😀. Smiling makes no end of difference, talking politely and confidently also.
Regarding what may be asked, try to think of any experiences you may already have, that could show good leadership, time management, teamwork and communication skills, eg maybe you helped organise something in school, or helped a younger student understand something in maths. Try to give an example to as many questions as possible. Also read up on any relevant news stories or court cases that interest you, so you have some context and can show interest in the paralegal sector. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending