The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yall are really pulling it togeather for me in this psych experiement. I need all the ones I can get before I close it. Also shoutout to @blktoothfairy for replying. the whole anonymous thing means I wont add you name anywhere else but you needed a shoutout after being i think the first out of people i personally know to answer the questionare so much love xx
Reply 2
ahhh @AspiringSurvivor I'm ur bestest bestie in the world xx
It's the fact that those lazy asses arnt gonna read the replies just look at the data overall, but i like going through everyones indivisually so its fun when people say who they are/ also imma just shout you all out cause your stars and i love you all to the moon and back
Original post by Tatakae L
ahhh @AspiringSurvivor I'm ur bestest bestie in the world xx
It's the fact that those lazy asses arnt gonna read the replies just look at the data overall, but i like going through everyones indivisually so its fun when people say who they are/ also imma just shout you all out cause your stars and i love you all to the moon and back

I am going to go cry, you are such a lovely person, no one has ever said that to me 😭😭😭😭
I love you too 😭❤️

So urm… when can i ask you out?😚
Reply 4
Original post by AspiringSurvivor
I am going to go cry, you are such a lovely person, no one has ever said that to me 😭😭😭😭
I love you too 😭❤️

So urm… when can i ask you out?😚

whenever you want xx 😘
Reply 5
another lovely darling has filled out the form for meee @scar-the-queen love you loadsssss
Reply 6
Thank you @ebyrne2036. love you so muchhhhh
Reply 7
Massive shoutout to @agent_duck343 for filling it out. love you loadss
yall are really pulling it togeather for me in this psych experiement. I need all the ones I can get before I close it. Also shoutout to @blktoothfairy for replying. the whole anonymous thing means I wont add you name anywhere else but you needed a shoutout after being i think the first out of people i personally know to answer the questionare so much love xx

no worries & tysm for the shoutout aww !! if ur seeing this and haven’t done the questionnaire, DO IT IT LITERALLY TAKES LIKE 5 SECONDS!! also is there a way i can repost this so more ppl can see it? i barely have followers rn but it’s better than nothing!! 💗
whenever you want xx 😘

& they say romance is dead😫
Reply 10
Original post by blktoothfairy
no worries & tysm for the shoutout aww !! if ur seeing this and haven’t done the questionnaire, DO IT IT LITERALLY TAKES LIKE 5 SECONDS!! also is there a way i can repost this so more ppl can see it? i barely have followers rn but it’s better than nothing!! 💗

idk😭😭 I just copied and pasted it into everything that I saw and follow. thx tho regardless of if u repost it or not, I've you loads for it
Reply 11
& they say romance is dead😫

❤❤😍🥰
Reply 12
New shout out for thw one and only @milktee. love you loads bubba ❤🧡🧡💛🖤💚🤎🤎💜
idk😭😭 I just copied and pasted it into everything that I saw and follow. thx tho regardless of if u repost it or not, I've you loads for it

okay that’s fine
sorry i’m still getting used to using tsr 💔
Reply 14
okay that’s fine
sorry i’m still getting used to using tsr 💔

nw's darling, i am too, ive only been on here for i think a month and a bit continutously, i made my account a couple months ago though to ask a question but then never used it again till end of december start of jan
nw's darling, i am too, ive only been on here for i think a month and a bit continutously, i made my account a couple months ago though to ask a question but then never used it again till end of december start of jan

me tooo i was low-key scared to go on tsr bc i didn’t want to see the “I’m predicted A* A A will i get into oxford 🥺” ppl but it’s actually fun
i’m on it way more than socials now oops
Reply 16
New shout out for thw one and only @milktee. love you loads bubba ❤🧡🧡💛🖤💚🤎🤎💜

love you moreee 🤍🤍💜💜
Reply 17
Original post by milktee
love you moreee 🤍🤍💜💜

Love you mowt❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖💗💓💞💕💟💘💝
Reply 18
Love you mowt❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖💗💓💞💕💟💘💝