The Student Room Group

MSc Nursing 2024

Hi was wondering if there were any other people applying for the nursing masters this year!
Reply 1
Original post by Joannahamy
Hi was wondering if there were any other people applying for the nursing masters this year!

My daughter has an offer for Leicester for their dual registered Masters degree. Mental Health and Child Nursing with Leadership.
Original post by MedMum71
My daughter has an offer for Leicester for their dual registered Masters degree. Mental Health and Child Nursing with Leadership.

Hey! Does your daughter have any advice/words of wisdom for dual registration interview? I've got one on Tuesday!
Reply 3
Original post by gracemaee
Hey! Does your daughter have any advice/words of wisdom for dual registration interview? I've got one on Tuesday!

Hi there is it for Leicester? If it is they were super friendly and it was very relaxed interview they had a group together and watched how they interacted together looking for the qualities possed for someone who wants to be a nurse/mental health nurse (communication, commitment etc). She loved her interview and said how amazingly friendly the staff are and they were not there to embarrassed you or make you feel awkward but they encouraged you through the process. In general though make sure you know how you would deal with a stressful situation and how you would gain support of colleagues, friends etc, learn the 6C's of nursing, what qualities you possess that make you an ideal candidate. Good luck fingers x for you. My daughter has firmed Leicester.
Reply 4
Original post by gracemaee

How did the interview go?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending