The Student Room Group

Student finance

I first started uni in 2020, I deferred within the first two months, the uni got paid for 2 semesters due to how it fell when they sorted it out. My question is if I was to fail this year would I be allowed to have funding to retake? As I've technically had 3 and a half years funding. I'm level 6 now
Original post by sarahbai
I first started uni in 2020, I deferred within the first two months, the uni got paid for 2 semesters due to how it fell when they sorted it out. My question is if I was to fail this year would I be allowed to have funding to retake? As I've technically had 3 and a half years funding. I'm level 6 now

Hi there, In total how many years of study have you done? How long is your course suppose to be? Is this full or part time? Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
I have done two full years undergraduate course, and this year 1 full year full time degree. The year before that the two years of undergraduate course I started the undergraduate course but pulled out in the October. The university got paid 2 payments of SF but I got 1 of maintenance loan
I have done two full years undergraduate course, and this year 1 full year full time degree. The year before that the two years of undergraduate course I started the undergraduate course but pulled out in the October. The university got paid 2 payments of SF but I got 1 of maintenance loan

Hi there, To confirm is this 3 years on total? Thanks, Angela
Reply 4
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, To confirm is this 3 years on total? Thanks, Angela

Yes 3 years in total but I also got paid for half of year in the deferred year
Yes 3 years in total but I also got paid for half of year in the deferred year

Hi there, How long is the new course? Thanks, Angela
Reply 6
A year, so 2 years undergraduate and 1 year degree - 3 full years in total
A year, so 2 years undergraduate and 1 year degree - 3 full years in total

Hi there, So we can advise correctly on any funding available we need to access your account so we can carry out the previous study calculation correctly. Please contact us direct, You can do this by signing into your student finance account and accessing our live chat service where an advisor will be able to assist further. The service is available between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday or by calling 0300 100 0607. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending