The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial Physics Admissions test 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by WordsFiddle
We can't see our scores. She's probably guessing.

Oh wow.
I did not see that she said I think and put a range of scores, I for some reason though she put an exact score, just my friend who did the engineering one got his score straight away so I thought maybe some others did. Thanks
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 21
Original post by big boy1
Oh wow.
I did not see that she said I think and put a range of scores, I for some reason though she put an exact score, just my friend who did the engineering one got his score straight away so I thought maybe some others did. Thanks

Is the engineering test also on blackboard app?
Reply 22
Is the engineering test also on blackboard app?
Yeah it was the same thing I think. I’m not sure why it is different, different departments I suppose
Reply 23
Did anyone here give imperial physics admission test today? How did it go for y'all?
Honestly. it went pretty well, the time was a little low, but I found I could answer most of the questions around 28/30
Original post by amaran
Honestly. it went pretty well, the time was a little low, but I found I could answer most of the questions around 28/30
Have you received an offer yet??
Reply 25
Not yet no, I think they said the decisions would be released by the end of march, so I expect a reply around that time, I'm not completely sure when I'll get a response though
Original post by amaran
Not yet no, I think they said the decisions would be released by the end of march, so I expect a reply around that time, I'm not completely sure when I'll get a response though
Someone I know already has an offer, so I was just wondering…
Original post by chinnu30306

They have started giving out offers though they are just a few right now. Most of the offers for the physics department usually come out by mid March. Any rejections are sent by the end of March as well.
Reply 28
Original post by Justcurious_yr12
They have started giving out offers though they are just a few right now. Most of the offers for the physics department usually come out by mid March. Any rejections are sent by the end of March as well.
Is there any reason why imperial didn't conduct interviews this year, because I've heard they normally conduct them for selecting applicants
When did they send in their application?
Original post by Justcurious_yr12
Thanks for clarifying!
Original post by amaran
Is there any reason why imperial didn't conduct interviews this year, because I've heard they normally conduct them for selecting applicants

For physics they have stopped conducting interviews after they introduced the test 3 years ago. Before that, there was no test but only interviews. They might reintroduce it in the future if competition increases.
When did they send in their application?
Early Oxbridge and med deadline, which is when I sent mine in as well, so there’s no advantage in sending in an early application, I believe…
wow seriously?? Thats sick, good on them
Hope we get ours as well man, im stressing now 😭
Original post by Anonymous #3
wow seriously?? Thats sick, good on them
Hope we get ours as well man, im stressing now 😭
Yeah same 🤞
Original post by amaran
They havent interviewed for physics in years.
Has anyone on TSR had an offer for Physics from Imperial?
Early Oxbridge and med deadline, which is when I sent mine in as well, so there’s no advantage in sending in an early application, I believe…
Probably... cause i sent mine in mid-january n it seems like we are on the same page
I got an offer on Sunday.
Original post by Anonymous #6
I got an offer on Sunday.
how do you think you did on the entrance exam and what were your predicted grades?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending