The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial Physics Admissions test 2024

Scroll to see replies

Predicted 3 A stars. My test was okay, I think I did a minimum of 22 correct but it could be more and I was able to finish my test and double check a few questions. Got an offer for Astar in both maths and physics and A in Further maths.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Anonymous #6
Predicted 3 A stars. My test was okay, I think I did a minimum of 22 correct but it could be more and I was able to finish my test and double check a few questions. Got an offer for Astar in both maths and physics and A in Further maths.
Ahh ok, what time did you get your offer? It seems to me that imperial is sending offers each day at 10pm
My Ucas got updates on 3rd March Sunday at 10pm, my offer letter is dated Friday, March 1st.
My Ucas got updates on 3rd March Sunday at 10pm, my offer letter is dated Friday, March 1st.
Thanks for letting me know!
Hate this waiting for Imperial - just want to know either way.
Original post by Anonymous #4
Literally same 😭 do you think you’ll get it??
Could we like email the university to check on the progress? This wait is torturing me.
Original post by chinnu30306
Literally same 😭 do you think you’ll get it??
I think I did ok in the exam - All A* predictions but who knows?
Original post by Anonymous #4
SAMEEE, im like checking my emails every second and stressing so bad. im literally getting dreams? 💀
like just give me the rejection email already, i dont wanna wait anymore, boutta give up
Original post by Anonymous #3
SAMEEE, im like checking my emails every second and stressing so bad. im literally getting dreams? 💀
like just give me the rejection email already, i dont wanna wait anymore, boutta give up
All the London Unis are slow - Imperial more than others - but I guess they can afford to take their time.
Sorry to bother you about this again, but just to check, they sent the offer letter on Friday right?
Sorry to bother you about this again, but just to check, they sent the offer letter on Friday right?

No, I checked Monday morning (4th March) and saw the offer on UCAS which was updated the night before(3rd March) at 10. I got the offer letter on Monday around mid day from Imperial but the letter was dated March 1st (Friday). It seems they made the decision on Friday but I was updated quite later maybe because of the weekend or slow system.
No, I checked Monday morning (4th March) and saw the offer on UCAS which was updated the night before(3rd March) at 10. I got the offer letter on Monday around mid day from Imperial but the letter was dated March 1st (Friday). It seems they made the decision on Friday but I was updated quite later maybe because of the weekend or slow system.
Ah ok ok, that makes sense, thank you so much!
Reply 53
Original post by Anonymous #5
Could we like email the university to check on the progress? This wait is torturing me.
Last decision will be made by 31st of march. Only 20 days left. Considering the test was on 7th of feb, this is actually quite quick for imperial. Just be patient
yes, Hope for the best and good luck. I will pray for all of you and myself to get offers.
weblink: https://myimperial.powerappsportals.com/SignIn?returnUrl=/
I know this link can check offer status.
You need to use your ucas email to register it. When you login, you can check status.
"with department" means waiting for check.
"review in progress" means under consideration.
"condition pending" means offered or going to offer.

I checked my account, now it's "review in progress". And there is a bug, when I click my application number the webpage will change. But it will show in1/10 second my offer is "condition pending". I get it by taking screen shoot again and again.
Someone told me I would have offer soon. I hope this is true :smile:

BTW, someone got "with department" and showed "reject" in the bug, and later he got rejection letter.
Original post by Anonymous #8
You need to use your ucas email to register it. When you login, you can check status.
I checked my account, now it's "review in progress". And there is a bug, when I click my application number the webpage will change. But it will show in1/10 second my offer is "condition pending". I get it by taking screen shoot again and again.
BTW, someone got "with department" and showed "reject" in the bug, and later he got rejection letter.

Perhaps it's not 100% happened, but 90%. Let's see.
the way ill be checking this every single day...
mine shows "with department"🥹
it just says no records to display for me tho?
it just says no records to display for me tho?
it's not other my imperial portal, use my link and try again.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending