The Student Room Group

PWC Flying Start Degree Apprenticeships 2024!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Taha-
Does the status on the PWC portal change if you have been invited to the assessment center and has anyone else who has applied to study first at Birmingham got an invite?

It says interviewing1000029072.jpg
Reply 81
Original post by Ham18
Yes just did. Got an email 15 mins ago. I Passed, Alhamdulillah (thanks to god). Came from a run and got the email. 😂

at Uob?
Reply 82
Original post by Kxyu22
There should be an email from HireVue where they give you an invitation to schedule it

That's so weird I haven't received an email from HireVue? I've only got the initial email from WorkDay saying I have been accepted into the assessment event. Maybe I'll wait a couple days and if they still haven't emailed me I'll ask them about it.
Reply 83
Original post by manu_2005
That's so weird I haven't received an email from HireVue? I've only got the initial email from WorkDay saying I have been accepted into the assessment event. Maybe I'll wait a couple days and if they still haven't emailed me I'll ask them about it.

Oh thats weird, my first email was from them but best to wait and see, hopefully it will come soon
Reply 84
Original post by RonAndrei
research, some case interview practice questions, typical assessment centre stuff

how was the ac?
Reply 85
Original post by u3mqarty
how was the ac?

It was alright. There was no competency based questions the questions were purely just motivational based. A reminder that in the exercise portion there’s an email you HAVE to respond to. Keep that in mind before your time runs out
Reply 86
It was alright. There was no competency based questions the questions were purely just motivational based. A reminder that in the exercise portion there’s an email you HAVE to respond to. Keep that in mind before your time runs out

oooh is this in the presentation section?
Reply 87
Original post by u3mqarty
oooh is this in the presentation section?

Yeah

is this for tech at birmingham?
Reply 89
Original post by tonysoprano1
is this for tech at birmingham?

tech at manchester

This happened to me too, what did you apply for?
Reply 91
Original post by __alishbah
This happened to me too, what did you apply for?

Finally booked it for the Accounting programme. I emailed the student recruitment team and they sent me a new link.
Reply 92
Is there any important information in the WorkDay email? I’ve only had the HireVue one to book my assessment
Reply 93
Original post by Ae111
Is there any important information in the WorkDay email? I’ve only had the HireVue one to book my assessment
not really just says you got accepted
Reply 94
Original post by Ae111
They sent a booking form for preparation events for the assessment
Reply 95
Has anyone received an email for the UoB tech one? Apparently today is the deadline for them replying to you but I haven’t heard anything, not even a rejection
Reply 96
Original post by MGmi1xn
Has anyone received an email for the UoB tech one? Apparently today is the deadline for them replying to you but I haven’t heard anything, not even a rejection
I'm the same dw.
Reply 97
Original post by MGmi1xn
Ive only just had an email today saying I got accepted but I applied to both birmingham and qmul and heard back on ucas from qmul first so im not sure if it applies to both
Original post by MGmi1xn
got an email saying they are looking over my video interview and will reply by next week.
Reply 99
Original post by awesomeyou
got an email saying they are looking over my video interview and will reply by next week.
Yeah same, Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending