The Student Room Group

My friend keeps getting between me and my best friend. Am I wrong to feel annoyed?

A person who is one of the people in my friendship groups keeps on getting between me and my best friend, she keeps getting annoyed when we hang out, and jealous if I spend too much time with her. The only thing is is that them two used to be best friends but aren’t so much anymore, but I constantly feel like the girl doesn’t want me there and keeps causing inconvenience. Me and my best friend want to just hang out and then the girl just invites herself to come along too. Also, the girl keeps on saying stuff to make us feel bad like ‘you’re my best friend’ and giving my best friend bff bracelets.
I get she isn’t over the fact that they aren’t best friends anymore but am I wrong to feel like she is trying to break up our friendship and try and squeeze in, and is sometimes being a nuisance?
she probably is jealous and you should feel upset. you need to speak to your bf about how you feel
Reply 2
Original post by nul_student1
she probably is jealous and you should feel upset. you need to speak to your bf about how you feel

Yeah I do try but then I don’t wanna completely say everything because the reason they aren’t best friends anymore is because she was constantly telling her who she can and can’t be friends with and stuff

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending