The Student Room Group

Medical Degree Doctor Apprenticeship

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by medicboi
to be honest fair enough. The interesting things is, from what understand - this is just medical school but you work in the background and don't pay fees. Like med school but instead of weekends and holidays off you work. Then you go to medical school with everyone else basically.

Yeah the apprentices will be regular medical students at ARU but with less time on their hands 😭
Original post by zahzah05
Original post by academic.warrior
Hi!
I applied im going to the one in anglia ruskin

Same, when u going?

Mine is the 7-8pm slot

same !
Yes this ^^

Since the whole purpose is to widen participation they also might prioritise ppl who meet widening participation criteria (like post code, went to a non-selective school etc)

to be honest fair enough. The interesting things is, from what understand - this is just medical school but you work in the background and don't pay fees. Like med school but instead of weekends and holidays off you work. Then you go to medical school with everyone else basically.

Sounds tiring, but worth it

Yeah the apprentices will be regular medical students at ARU but with less time on their hands 😭

And more money in their pockets 🤷*♂️
Same, when u going?

Mine is the 7-8pm slot

same !
Hey, I lost the email I got regarding the meeting! Do you know the location of the meeting tomorrow
Reply 25
How are people preparing for Casper???
Reply 26
How are people preparing for Casper???
I don't think you can
Reply 27
I don't think you can
Innit I can barely find resources

But there must be some type of mock test available for it surely
Reply 28
I've got the slot tommorow morning, and there are flipping train repairs to Ipswich and I'm coming from London - the journey is going to be mad.
Reply 29
Do they scan your QR code thing?
Reply 30
Do they scan your QR code thing?
Yh they scan the qr when U enter, and from them scanning it makes some unique code thats needed for Ur application or smth

That's what they said at the meetinh
Hi! Has anyone here applied for the MDDA this year? I’ve just finished my application!
Congrats! I was thinking about it but essentially decided against...
Hi! Sorry I’m new to TSR but also thinking about applying- could I ask you both a few questions about the process on PM? Thanks!🙂
Reply 34
Original post by jodie.blackmore
Hi! Has anyone here applied for the MDDA this year? I’ve just finished my application!
Hi, where did you apply, I have been looking for applications or vacancies??
Thanks!
Reply 35
Original post by jodie.blackmore
Hi, same!!
Have you completed the event reference?
Reply 36
Original post by Yassss1
Hi, same!!
Hi, do you know where I can find the application? When do the applications close?
Reply 37
MDDA
Who’s applied?
Who’s going to the event and which one :smile:
Lmk
Hiya , do you know where you send the certificates if your qualification for the medical apprenticeship at anglia Ruskin ??

Any help would be great , thank you !!
Where are people applying?
Original post by Yassss1
Hi, same!!
Where have you applied?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending