The Student Room Group

Medical Degree Doctor Apprenticeship

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jodie.blackmore
Hi! Has anyone here applied for the MDDA this year? I’ve just finished my application!
do u know anything about the casper test?
Does anyone know how to apply for reasonable adjustment for CASPER?
does anyone know when the shortlist will be made?
For the pilot scheme I had read that there were 3 universities doing the MDDA for september 2024. One of which is Anglia Ruskin, does anybody know the other 2 universities. I am on my gap year after a-levels and was abroad during the events for Anglia Ruskin so I want to find out if any other universities are doing the MDDA for September 2024 (hopefully a london one). I think Uni of Plymouth is doing the MDDA for graduates so I am assuming I wouldn't be able to apply for that.
Original post by neginn004
For the pilot scheme I had read that there were 3 universities doing the MDDA for september 2024. One of which is Anglia Ruskin, does anybody know the other 2 universities. I am on my gap year after a-levels and was abroad during the events for Anglia Ruskin so I want to find out if any other universities are doing the MDDA for September 2024 (hopefully a london one). I think Uni of Plymouth is doing the MDDA for graduates so I am assuming I wouldn't be able to apply for that.
The other is UClan if I'm not mistaken but apparently they aren't running it till next year actually! And Plymouth is for people already employed in band 6 in the NHS
Hi! Has anyone here applied for the MDDA this year? I’ve just finished my application!
Hi where and how did you apply for this? I didn't realise applications were open.
Original post by King_George_Weah
Hi where and how did you apply for this? I didn't realise applications were open.

I’m pretty sure they put it on Find an apprenticeship site. Applications open in spring so just carry on checking NHS/GOV site. Most likely going to be there.
Original post by revadz9
I’m pretty sure they put it on Find an apprenticeship site. Applications open in spring so just carry on checking NHS/GOV site. Most likely going to be there.
Hi! It was a closed application to people who attended the information session in February, they’re doing it again next year though! Just wondered if anyone else had applied from here :smile:
I have applied. Has anyone heard back from them? I was told we were going to get an update by the end of this week but it’s now Friday and no news.
(edited 1 month ago)
Has anyone heard back since completing the application form
Yep same I haven’t heard anything yet either
Original post by stephstar04
Has anyone heard back since completing the application form
nope - surprising considering they said it would go 'really fast'
Original post by medicboi
nope - surprising considering they said it would go 'really fast'
Check Ur inbox again incase
Received an email in just the last hour
Original post by stephstar04
Yep same I haven’t heard anything yet either
I just heard back this evening that my application was successful to the next stage!
I also received an email about the next stage. Do you think everyone who had the sufficient qualifications moved on to the next stage?
Original post by de_ception
I also received an email about the next stage. Do you think everyone who had the sufficient qualifications moved on to the next stage?
Maybe

But tbh that is a lottt of ppl and the purpose was to shortlist but I'm not rlly sure
I just heard back this evening that my application was successful to the next stage!
do u know anything about the casper test tho
Heard back too
Reply 58
I was successful too, but do you guys know if we are expected to do a personal statement for the uni application? Thanks :smile:
i wonder if many people heard back because it seems like a lot did or are we all just in the same place!
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending