The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU - How likely am I to get halls of residence 2nd year?

I am currently in my foundation year and staying at Cambridge Hall.

I don't speak to anyone and I'm not even remotely a social person but the vast majority of houses require groups and like 90% of the ones that don't I cant afford.

I have a household income of of under 20k a year so I'm very limited in options.

How likely am I to be able to get some of the cheaper MMU halls of residence after my foundation year eg Cavendish, Cambridge etc or simply any MMU accomodation what so ever. Thanks!
Original post by kakeruu

I don't speak to anyone and I'm not even remotely a social person but the vast majority of houses require groups and like 90% of the ones that don't I cant afford.

I have a household income of of under 20k a year so I'm very limited in options.

How likely am I to be able to get some of the cheaper MMU halls of residence after my foundation year eg Cavendish, Cambridge etc or simply any MMU accomodation what so ever. Thanks!

Hi @kakeruu

We typically only have availability for students in their 1st year of study so I can't say for sure whether you'd get a place in halls for next year. That being said, I'd definitely speak to the Accommodation team ([email protected] 0161 247 2958) to explain your situation and I'm sure they can help in some way.

Hope this helps!

Chloe😀
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by kakeruu

Hi there, im also looking for a living situation for next year as well and am not sure what im doing and am now stressed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending