The Student Room Group

Am I being silly?

There's a girl I really love but who rejected me. In March, she sent a friend request out of the blue along with an angry message saying she disliked me. I found it weird and then ignored it for over a month. Her rejection upset me a lot, worsened my depression and caused me a ton of sleepless nights.

Last night, I accepted her friend request, but felt uncomfortable and unfriended her within an hour. I, however, see it as a kind of small "victory" over someone who rejected me.

Am I being silly?
Reply 1
Just try and imagine how she feels also maybe u should talk to her u never know someone could have put her up to it becase 9 times out of ten she’s not acting alone their could be a friend involved (I’m a girl myself and know thus firsthand) Also just forget about her if she hates u trust me your better off without her and I’m sure u will find ur special someone which could put this gal in the dust.
Hope that helps xx
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
There's a girl I really love but who rejected me. In March, she sent a friend request out of the blue along with an angry message saying she disliked me. I found it weird and then ignored it for over a month. Her rejection upset me a lot, worsened my depression and caused me a ton of sleepless nights.

Last night, I accepted her friend request, but felt uncomfortable and unfriended her within an hour. I, however, see it as a kind of small "victory" over someone who rejected me.

Am I being silly?

You are being very petty and silly
The last part, yes, very silly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending