The Student Room Group

Choosing a right degree

After 16 years of education gap is it a good idea to join as a law student if my Bsc degree was from Pakistan in year2006
Any personal experience! Any advice is welcome.
Anyone who changed their subject or career after years of gap . Help guys
Thank
Xx
Original post by SadiaAwan
After 16 years of education gap is it a good idea to join as a law student if my Bsc degree was from Pakistan in year2006
Any personal experience! Any advice is welcome.
Anyone who changed their subject or career after years of gap . Help guys
Thank
Xx

Hi @SadiaAwan,

Having studied law at the University of Law, there were lots of career changers in my class 🙂 Therefore, if you want to study law and will be dedicated to the course and future employment then I say 100% go for it as you certainly won't be alone!

Good luck 🙂

Sophie
Reply 2
Original post by UniofLaw Student
Hi @SadiaAwan,

Having studied law at the University of Law, there were lots of career changers in my class 🙂 Therefore, if you want to study law and will be dedicated to the course and future employment then I say 100% go for it as you certainly won't be alone!

Good luck 🙂

Sophie

Hi,
Sophie
Thanks for your encouragement 😊
I have seen advertisement on fb about LLB(hon) they are saying I can get in This March 2024 or In September if I wish to.
About student loan they say no issues they will help me out in this in fact their services are totally free they said In Oxford there’s a college called Ruskin college part of University of West London they offer LLB (HON)
If It sounds fine??
like usually universities take long time to accept your application .
Platinum education services is helping to get me into University.
How it sounds any one else on the same page or share about their adult learning experience after a long gap any degree doesn’t matter
Thanks
Sadia

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending