The Student Room Group

TFL Apprenticeship Scheme 2024

Scroll to see replies

Anyone heard back from software development?
Reply 61
Anyone heard back from Human Resources?
Anyone heard back from business analyst?
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Gazza0221

They said they will get back in a weeks time
Original post by flyingsol0
They said they will get back in a weeks time
Thank you
Original post by Gazza0221
got invited to AC on 27th March
Original post by guitarboy
got invited to AC on 27th March

When did you hear this?
When did you hear this?
yesterday around 5pm via email
Has anyone heard back for technology/ software engineering? They said they would get back to us earlier this week but nothing came.
No I’m still waiting
Has anyone heard back for Devops?
Original post by m.ahmed33
Hey, just wondering if anyone else has applied for TfL’s apprenticeship scheme for a September 2024 start? :smile:
I’m on stage 2 for the recruitment resourcer one, so trying to prep for that asap.
Hey I made it passed stage 2 and onto 3, wbu?
Reply 72
Hi, has anyone applied to the Data Technician Apprenticeship, and if so, has anyone heard back since the "shortlisting candidates" email?
Original post by romsie
Has anyone who applied for devops heard bk for the AC?
No i haven't, I didn't get a "shortlisting candidates" email either. Did you?
Has anyone heard anything today?
Original post by Ahmadkan158
Has anyone heard anything today?

They keep telling me I will hear back within 2 weeks
They keep telling me I will hear back within 2 weeks

What role is that for and also did you call them or is this by email? The last update I got from them was 8th of March saying that

We would like to apologise for the delay in communicating next steps/outcomes, as we were hoping to get this out to you earlier this week, however, I'm afraid that this will likely be early next week. The business area are currently finalising the arrangements and so we have had to delay the next step.

Thank you for your patience and apologies again for the delay.
Original post by Ahmadkan158
What role is that for and also did you call them or is this by email? The last update I got from them was 8th of March saying that
We would like to apologise for the delay in communicating next steps/outcomes, as we were hoping to get this out to you earlier this week, however, I'm afraid that this will likely be early next week. The business area are currently finalising the arrangements and so we have had to delay the next step.
Thank you for your patience and apologies again for the delay.

This is for the Business Analyst role and I emailed them

They replied :

Hello,

We are currently in the process of reviewing second assessments, ranking, and then inviting successful applicants to the third and final assessment.

Please keep an eye on your emails, including your junk/spam folders, to ensure you do not miss any updates.

You should hear back within the next two weeks.

We apologise for the delay and appreciate your patience and wish you the best with your application.
This is for the Business Analyst role and I emailed them
They replied :
Hello,
We are currently in the process of reviewing second assessments, ranking, and then inviting successful applicants to the third and final assessment.
Please keep an eye on your emails, including your junk/spam folders, to ensure you do not miss any updates.
You should hear back within the next two weeks.
We apologise for the delay and appreciate your patience and wish you the best with your application.
has anyone heard anything today from TfL recruitment team?
Reply 79
Original post by ahamdkan1567
has anyone heard anything today from TfL recruitment team?
nope. I reckon just forget about it for now they takes ages with getting back to people.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending