The Student Room Group

I need help finding a company that does degree apprenticeship for physics

Basically, I'm applying to enter further education in 2024 as I take my Alevel exams this year however, I would need to take a student loan for university but they contain interest for religious reasons and moral, I don't want to take a loan with interest. Also I am planning on learning local in Birmingham.
Due to this dilemma, I'm looking for alternative ways of getting a physics degree, so can you help me by giving other suggestions or recommending places/companies that offer a degree apprenticeship in physics.
Which companies employing physicists do you imagine are going to offer apprenticeships for such a heavily academic subject?

The government is planning to introduce a takaful loan scheme from 2025 (and current repayment conditions mean that while interest is “charged” on student loans it’s unusual for interest to be “paid” ). Alternatively you might find part time or distance learning study more affordable.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Which companies employing physicists do you imagine are going to offer apprenticeships for such a heavily academic subject?

The government is planning to introduce a takaful loan scheme from 2025 (and current repayment conditions mean that while interest is “charged” on student loans it’s unusual for interest to be “paid” ). Alternatively you might find part time or distance learning study more affordable.

Thanks, I was just over thinking everything
Original post by Abida I
Basically, I'm applying to enter further education in 2024 as I take my Alevel exams this year however, I would need to take a student loan for university but they contain interest for religious reasons and moral, I don't want to take a loan with interest. Also I am planning on learning local in Birmingham.
Due to this dilemma, I'm looking for alternative ways of getting a physics degree, so can you help me by giving other suggestions or recommending places/companies that offer a degree apprenticeship in physics.

AWE offer an advanced level 3 apprenticeship as a Physics Laboratory Technician. Its not a degree, but it could possibly start a route into a physics related career.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending