The Student Room Group
University of York
York

anyone know how likely i am to get into david kato?

i applied around the middle of march and im really hoping to get into david kato band 2 because its just way better than any other option for me, but there isnt much info on which accom is the most popular so i'm not sure how good of a chance i have to get my first choice.
Reply 1
Original post by quig
i applied around the middle of march and im really hoping to get into david kato band 2 because its just way better than any other option for me, but there isnt much info on which accom is the most popular so i'm not sure how good of a chance i have to get my first choice.

From what I've seen David Kato is definitely the most popular college with continuing students, so I assume it'll be the same for freshers too. You did apply quite early so I'd say you're likely to get in at least your top five. I ended up with my 7th choice when I applied around April I think, so you never know with York :smile:. Feel free to ask me any more questions about accom!
University of York
York
Original post by quig

Hi,

The date you applied will be taken into account, so as you applied early, you've given yourself a good chance of getting the accommodation you prefer. The popularity of colleges vary as some students prefer to be on a specific campus or prefer to be self-catered or catered. There isn't always a clear cut most popular accommodation and it'll change every year!

If you'd like an update on your application, you can contact the accommodation team on [email protected] or 01904 322165.

I hope that helps :smile:
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending