The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College London - Culture, Media and Creative Industries

Hi guys,
Has anyone applied to the above and received an offer yet? Applied like 4 months ago so it's taking its time.
I applied in late jan. Haven’t heard anything back! Did you hear anything since?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
I applied in late jan. Haven’t heard anything back! Did you hear anything since?

I've heard back saying that they can't give me an offer until I complete some evidence of estrangement. But that stuff won't be released by SFS until mid march lmao. So I probably won't hear back for ages!
Original post by harrisisi
I've heard back saying that they can't give me an offer until I complete some evidence of estrangement. But that stuff won't be released by SFS until mid march lmao. So I probably won't hear back for ages!

Omg! Okay! Did you apply in like November? Did they email you last week?
Reply 4
Original post by harrisisi
Hi guys,
Has anyone applied to the above and received an offer yet? Applied like 4 months ago so it's taking its time.

just got an offer today was STRESSED don’t know why they took so long 😭
Original post by CJ___
just got an offer today was STRESSED don’t know why they took so long 😭
Congratulations! When did you apply? I haven’t heard yet. What was the offer? I’m so nervous
Reply 6
Congratulations! When did you apply? I haven’t heard yet. What was the offer? I’m so nervous

probably like early november or late oct? they sent me like the 50th we’re still getting through applications email this morning but they emailed thru an offer this afternoon 😭
Original post by CJ___
probably like early november or late oct? they sent me like the 50th we’re still getting through applications email this morning but they emailed thru an offer this afternoon 😭
I only got one of these!!! Is that a bad sign? I read into everything:’)
Reply 8

no i don’t think so! i feel like i’ve been getting them like every month, but it’s defo just automated and probs depends on when u applied
Reply 9

i think kings must be a bit sporadic with offers for this course cause i saw on here a while ago that a girl got an offer in like january so i was convinced i wouldn’t get one
Original post by CJ___
i think kings must be a bit sporadic with offers for this course cause i saw on here a while ago that a girl got an offer in like january so i was convinced i wouldn’t get one
I saw that too. When did she apply can you remember? At least I applied later so maybe I still have hope.
Reply 11
I saw that too. When did she apply can you remember? At least I applied later so maybe I still have hope.

i’m not sure coz i kinda thought they only started giving offers out after the deadline for kings so idk. i rly wouldn’t worry about not hearing back yet i’ve heard they get a fair amount of international applications which take longer to get thru and there’s still a couple months till the deadline

Quick Reply

Latest